on 3 May 2011
I have been toying with buying wireless speakers for a while and eventually decided that the T12 speakers were the ones for me. I received them at 4.15pm this afternoon and managed to get them connected to my PC in around 10 minutes. It took a bit longer to get them to play my music but this was a software issue - nothing to do with the speakers themselves. My review is now being written after listening to around 20 minutes of music.

The sound is lovely; I have been using 5 watt laptop speakers for 3 years so this is a breath of fresh air - rich sounds with bass and treble - no more tinny laptop speakers!! They are plenty loud enough for my purposes which is speakers for my bedroom.

All in all I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend to anyone who wants a wireless speaker solution.
on 1 April 2011
There is noticeable lag when you connect it through blue-tooth which affects gameplay. However, if you use it for music only it works great as long as you stay within range!
on 18 July 2011
I love these speakers!!!

I use them in my office/living room and have my iPhone streaming to it which becomes really handy and cool. The speakers are the perfect size to put them anywhere and the design is crisp.

The setup is minimal, hold the button in the speakers for 3 seconds and link anything to it.

The reach of the Bluetooth is exactly the size of a big room so you can have the music device anywhere but shouldn't move it to another room as you may loose signal. Do not use them to play games, there is a 200ms delay in the sound which may be confusing but for listening to music or watching movies this is unnoticeable.

The sound is great also, each speaker has the front speaker for the highs and a large rear one that pumps the lows, it sounds very crisp and much better than the Altec Lansing or Logitech I also have.

I am now considering to get a couple more for other places at home.

NOTE: There are no batteries, you need a power source near to plug them
on 14 May 2013
I've been using those speakers for over a year now. Overall good quality - well made, good sound quality etc - everything you would expect from premium speakers is there.

I bought them because I wanted wireless spreakers and my comments below are only about this feature:

1. connects to your device via bluetooth - easy to set up, tested with my laptop and ipad and works well.
2. you can only connect one device at the same time - when one device is paired, the second devise will not be allowed to pair with them.
3. when connected via bluetooth (i.e. wireless option), the volume is c.30% lower than when connected via a cable. My living room is c.40sqm and this was not enough for parties (even with 10-15 people), I had to switch to cable to get people's attention on music.
4. finally, when connected via bluetooth, there is a 0.5-1 second delay. You won't notice this when playing music or watching sports, but it's very frustrating when watching movies. I basically have to use the cable every time I watch a movie.

Hope this helps.
on 6 June 2011
These just arrived today. They are very loud for their size. They look very smart. They are good value at about £50. Paired with my iPad v. quickly with no problem at all. I am very fussy and can find no fault with these at all! Work quite some distance from my iPad with no loss of signal. I am very pleased indeed.
on 4 December 2011
Bought these for my daughter as she needed something which was small and user friendly while at uni.
Took her all of 10 mins to connect and fill her room with some awful sounding music which had me running for the car and a quick escape.
She is very pleased with these speakers and likes the look and ease of use.
on 14 March 2011
I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to have better sound from their laptop without having to plug in external speakers. They are plenty loud enough for my needs and sound very good compared to laptop speakers or any stereo I own. Once set-up which was easy, they simply output all the audio from my laptop. If I turn them off the laptop recognizes this and uses the internal speakers again.
on 6 August 2011
Very pleased with these speakers. They were so easy to set up right out of the box. Simple to get working, within a couple of minutes I had my phone and laptop streaming music to the speakers and only had to check the literature for the code. There is good sound from them, not tinny, but clear and strong. The leads for the power and second speaker connection were long enough for a big side board. The mains plug is a little big but I do not feel this is a problem. The speakets are small enough to be unobtrusive and being a nice black finish go with most decors. I am so glad I bought these speakers I can put them in any room in the house, and I have yet to find a room in which they do not work from my laptop. A great purchase, I am kicking myself why I did not buy them sooner!
on 30 October 2011
I bought these speakers based upon reviews and all I can say is that it does what it says on the tin. Very good quality built, and look and feel very robust. The connection takes a couple of minutes, and is very straightforward. The sound quality is really good and the volume is actually quite powerful, it won't destroy your ears, but powerful enough for a normal size of room and pretentions. The other good point is that you can bluetooth your iphone and use your ipod and it works perfect. I am very pleased with this product.
on 10 March 2012
I was looking for a set of wireless speakers to use with my Samsung Galaxy tab, and spent some time researching. The reviews for this product seemed to fit the bill, and I have not been disappointed. I am not very tekky, I am not a techo-geek, but I do enjoy music and iplayer programmes, so wanted something that would improve the sound output from my Galaxy pad. The sound on the Galaxy is just about ok for listening to speach. I ordered these speakers from Amazon with free delivery, and they were delivered about 5 days later. They do everything I need, and are brilliant with the Pad. The sound is rich and full, with plenty of volume for a large room. They are well made, robust and quite heavy, so don't keep falling over if you knock them by accident. I now have them set up in the kitchen. Pairing with the Galaxy pad is simple, even for a non technical person, and once paired they steam the sound faultlessly. I can fully recommend these even at £66 price tag, as they are worth every penny.