5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, features and sound!!
I love these speakers!!!

I use them in my office/living room and have my iPhone streaming to it which becomes really handy and cool. The speakers are the perfect size to put them anywhere and the design is crisp.

The setup is minimal, hold the button in the speakers for 3 seconds and link anything to it.

The reach of the Bluetooth is...
Published on 18 July 2011 by Xavi

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but wireless is not perfect
I've been using those speakers for over a year now. Overall good quality - well made, good sound quality etc - everything you would expect from premium speakers is there.

I bought them because I wanted wireless spreakers and my comments below are only about this feature:

Published 16 months ago by Fabrizio Morello

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, features and sound!!, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Creative T12 Wireless (2.0) Bluetooth Speakers with Aux-in (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I love these speakers!!!

The reach of the Bluetooth is exactly the size of a big room so you can have the music device anywhere but shouldn't move it to another room as you may loose signal. Do not use them to play games, there is a 200ms delay in the sound which may be confusing but for listening to music or watching movies this is unnoticeable.

The sound is great also, each speaker has the front speaker for the highs and a large rear one that pumps the lows, it sounds very crisp and much better than the Altec Lansing or Logitech I also have.

I am now considering to get a couple more for other places at home.

NOTE: There are no batteries, you need a power source near to plug them

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Pairing - Great Sound - Great Buy, 3 May 2011
Mr. S. Moakes "stu moakes" (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have been toying with buying wireless speakers for a while and eventually decided that the T12 speakers were the ones for me. I received them at 4.15pm this afternoon and managed to get them connected to my PC in around 10 minutes. It took a bit longer to get them to play my music but this was a software issue - nothing to do with the speakers themselves. My review is now being written after listening to around 20 minutes of music.

The sound is lovely; I have been using 5 watt laptop speakers for 3 years so this is a breath of fresh air - rich sounds with bass and treble - no more tinny laptop speakers!! They are plenty loud enough for my purposes which is speakers for my bedroom.

All in all I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend to anyone who wants a wireless speaker solution.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but mind the lag, 1 April 2011
I. Karampatsos "iKarampa" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
There is noticeable lag when you connect it through blue-tooth which affects gameplay. However, if you use it for music only it works great as long as you stay within range!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 6 Jun 2011
nigel (Kidderminster, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These just arrived today. They are very loud for their size. They look very smart. They are good value at about £50. Paired with my iPad v. quickly with no problem at all. I am very fussy and can find no fault with these at all! Work quite some distance from my iPad with no loss of signal. I am very pleased indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good investment for those with a laptop, 14 Mar 2011
I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to have better sound from their laptop without having to plug in external speakers. They are plenty loud enough for my needs and sound very good compared to laptop speakers or any stereo I own. Once set-up which was easy, they simply output all the audio from my laptop. If I turn them off the laptop recognizes this and uses the internal speakers again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but wireless is not perfect, 14 May 2013

1. connects to your device via bluetooth - easy to set up, tested with my laptop and ipad and works well.
2. you can only connect one device at the same time - when one device is paired, the second devise will not be allowed to pair with them.
3. when connected via bluetooth (i.e. wireless option), the volume is c.30% lower than when connected via a cable. My living room is c.40sqm and this was not enough for parties (even with 10-15 people), I had to switch to cable to get people's attention on music.
4. finally, when connected via bluetooth, there is a 0.5-1 second delay. You won't notice this when playing music or watching sports, but it's very frustrating when watching movies. I basically have to use the cable every time I watch a movie.

Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative T12 Wireless Speakers, 6 Aug 2011
Very pleased with these speakers. They were so easy to set up right out of the box. Simple to get working, within a couple of minutes I had my phone and laptop streaming music to the speakers and only had to check the literature for the code. There is good sound from them, not tinny, but clear and strong. The leads for the power and second speaker connection were long enough for a big side board. The mains plug is a little big but I do not feel this is a problem. The speakets are small enough to be unobtrusive and being a nice black finish go with most decors. I am so glad I bought these speakers I can put them in any room in the house, and I have yet to find a room in which they do not work from my laptop. A great purchase, I am kicking myself why I did not buy them sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars good sound, 4 Dec 2011
Bought these for my daughter as she needed something which was small and user friendly while at uni.
Took her all of 10 mins to connect and fill her room with some awful sounding music which had me running for the car and a quick escape.
She is very pleased with these speakers and likes the look and ease of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 30 Oct 2011
I bought these speakers based upon reviews and all I can say is that it does what it says on the tin. Very good quality built, and look and feel very robust. The connection takes a couple of minutes, and is very straightforward. The sound quality is really good and the volume is actually quite powerful, it won't destroy your ears, but powerful enough for a normal size of room and pretentions. The other good point is that you can bluetooth your iphone and use your ipod and it works perfect. I am very pleased with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound for most types of music, 23 Aug 2011
These provide excellent sound for most types of music, much better than expected actually. Very easy to set up as well. Only negative is they can't handle certain types of music with a lot of low range, for example heavy use of double kick drums in metal makes them crackle a bit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›