5.0 out of 5 stars Super Shorts
I bought these because I have just bought a bike and needed some padding, they are brilliant, very light to wear and not cumbersome, can easily be worn under, jeans or a skirt. They were delivered promptly. The only thing to be aware of is the sizing, I am a size 10 , but chose the Medium, which was lucky as they are a snug fit. I love them.
Published 13 months ago by G. Andrews

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but I'd look elsewhere
Published 12 months ago by JJ87

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but I'd look elsewhere, 6 May 2014
These fit pretty nicely and do the job for shorter cycles, so having tried them out a few times I will happily settle with them for my easy commute and a shorter cycle. But if you are going to be on your bike for more than an hour invest in something which has a slightly better design. The extra money you spend on shorts rewards you several-fold. I found this style slightly too bulky at the sides of the pad so there was rubbing and chaffage against my saddle in the area immediate behind my seat-bones. After using these for 2-3 longer cycles I bought a pair of bibshorts which - ironically - have a thinner, flatter pad and cycled nearly 100 k with minimal discomfort! Buy cheap buy twice ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Shorts, 4 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 30 April 2014
These are okay but do come up small, I ordered size XL and they are like a size 14, could have done with them being ever so slightly bigger but they will do me!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not madly comfortable or flattering but ok, 6 July 2014
I have used these for short rides up to half an hour and they are fine. They do not give as good cushioning and comfort as the Aldi cycling shorts I have. They are also really quite unflattering and, besides being bright pink, look like big granny pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, 25 Jun. 2014
Fab comfy pants exactly what I wanted, great speedy delivery. I'm a size 10 and ordered medium they fit perfectly. After looking into padded pants for sometime I decided on these and I'm happy with my choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for spin fit classes and outside cycling!, 14 Mar. 2015
I use these in my spin class as I didn't want to wear cycling clothes, would feel a bit of a twonk so can wear these under gym shorts and they protect my bits from chaffing, nice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great delivery, 21 May 2014
Good product that is as it says it is and the delivery was great and well packed too. I have never had any of these before but they are good to wear under normal shorts or trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 21 May 2014
I wanted padding but to be able to use with any clothing - these very pink under-shorts are just the thing and comfy to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Good Fit, 28 Dec. 2014
These are comfortable and not tight in the waist or thigh as had been my concern. The padding is a little stiff and could be more generous, but they are great for wearing under standard leggings for short to moderate rides. Can't comment on how they hold up over a longer distance yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are brilliant. Superb fit and offer the best support for ..., 2 Oct. 2014
These are brilliant. Superb fit and offer the best support for cycling I have ever bought. I am size 10 and on recommendation of previous reviews I bought a Medium size. These fitted me perfectly and are not visible under tights or shorts. Great design.