on 12 July 2011
Got these to help our packing for camping. Superking duvets fit well in the Snugpak Compression Sack XLarge - and are now part of the standard kit. Being no bigger than a sleeping bag - I can now be a princess without taking up half the car! Great for storing under the bed too.
I wasn't sure about the size but so far I managed to get a sleeping bag, sleeping bag liner, mid size pillow and a mosquito net into it and there's still room. So I'm very pleased with this.
on 14 March 2014
Even as a seasoned camper with plenty of experience of stuff sack type bags I was sceptical when I opened this out. It did seem smaller than I expected. The proof of the pudding is in the eating however so I ventured forth with a bit of determination to try and get our campervan duvet (an Ikea Mysa Stra 10.5 tog double) into the bag. With about two thirds of the duvet in I did feel that I was fighting a losing battle but I persevered (and I would urge other purchasers to keep at it at this point) and just kept easing more of the quilt into the bag. After just two or three minutes of reasonable effort it went in. I think it will be easier next time as now I KNOW that it will fit! Just do up the drawstring and tighten the compression straps to get the bag as small as you can.

The bag is made from nice strong fabric and feels well made. Great for keeping the duvet clean and packing it down small in the campervan where storage is at a premium. Very pleased.
review image review image
on 10 March 2015
I was not sent the item described. The Snugpak XL stuffsac I received measured 51x22cm NOT the promised 57x39cm so considerably smaller than the item I actually ordered.
The Snugpak XL stuffsac I received is not big enough to take a standard double sleeping bag, as stated in previous reviews, which is annoying as I have had to separate my sleeping bag into two bags.
Whilst this does function as a stuffsac I am unhappy with the item sent.
on 17 April 2012
item arrived well within time stated ,to be used for a double sleeping bag, perfect fit, so much easier to pack, wish i had bought earlier, well worth it
on 8 July 2015
Having read "MB"s review of this from March 2014 in which he says a double duvet will fit, I am very disappointed. There is no way a double duvet will fit, in fact it is a struggle to get a single duvet in this so-called X-Large sack. I have just managed to get the single duvet in.
Then I had the task of fitting the straps. They are not already fitted, as I would expect with a compression sack, and there are no instruction for fitting them (I'm not good at this sort of thing. Assuming we all know how to do these sort of things is very unhelpful by the suppliers!). After some experimenting I have fitted them, but I don't know if they are correctly fitted.
Now where can I get a compression/stuff sack/bag that WILL contain a double duvet? Anyone know please?
on 17 August 2014
Thinner than expected but seems strong. Just fitted my coleman hampton 220 sleeping bag in the Xlarge. At 2 degrees its listed as "comfort" if this helps. It's quite thick and 220cm x 100cm so a rectangle shaped one which are bigger than others.
on 20 December 2015
I do the glamping thing at an annual music festival, and wanted something to help transport a single duvet. Both to squish it down, but also in a way that can be clipped on to the exterior of my rucksack. This does both perfectly.
on 23 August 2012
Thank the Good Lord above for this large compression sack. My hubby has the largest sleeping bag known to man and was for ever being frustrated by attempting to put it bag into its original bag. Being the resourceful woman that i am i suggested buying a bigger bag, this was met with derision, until i presented him with the SNUGPACK SLEEPING BAG CRUSH SACK. No more indistinct mumblings and grumblings (including the odd expletive), the sleeping bag was just quietly and quickly packed away... Domestic scenes at camp-sites averted. Go Snugpack!!
on 1 May 2014
Product is well made and robustly stitched. My ise was to contain a large sleeping bag and it just about does that sixe not the biggest for my purpose but the sleeping bag does fit.