5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product Non Slip YIPPEE!
This is such a great product.Excellent on tarmac and paving slabs.
Published on 19 Dec. 2010 by Sue

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived damaged, awaiting exchange
This product arrived damaged, & Parcel Force had re-bagged it. The original packing had no additional transit packaging. Awaiting a replacement, I'll let you know their returns / replacement service later. Also seen a similar product for £7:14 in Wickes, & yes it is in stock!!
[...]
Wish I hadn't bothered now.
Published on 19 Jan. 2011 by CJE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product Non Slip YIPPEE!, 19 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Rock Salt Ice Melting Grit (Misc.)
This is such a great product.Excellent on tarmac and paving slabs.
I use it on my footpath leading to my front door and garage.I usually sprinkle it if the weather forecast predicts snow or ice.It does break up the ice and snow . It also helps to stop the ice and snow from settling in the treated area. I compared my treated pathways, to that of my neighbours ,at the end of November and again, these last three days. I am amazed at the difference. It completely clears the treated areas . I would highly recommend all households to stock enough for the future ,for their personal use, in driveways and footpaths.The delivery arrived promptly within two working days. Truly excellent.Easy to use and store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skilly Dunfermline, 20 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Rock Salt Ice Melting Grit (Misc.)
Ordered this on wednesday & arrived Thursday morning. Super fast delivery as none to found in stores due to recent weather. Put down on my paths & all ice melted on return from work. Works a treat & no waitng about for delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brillant, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Rock Salt Ice Melting Grit (Misc.)
Does what it says on the packed, only need to do it once was excellant as we needed to clear paths and a car park.
Would recommend it and excellant price

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived damaged, awaiting exchange, 19 Jan. 2011
[...]
Wish I hadn't bothered now.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 15 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Rock Salt Ice Melting Grit (Misc.)
It does the job, but you can get it cheaper ordering with a home delivery with Tescos.

5.0 out of 5 stars rock salt, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Rock Salt Ice Melting Grit (Misc.)
only had to use this product a couple of times it really does a very good job melting the ice good buy would use this sight again

3.0 out of 5 stars buyers beware of hidden costs, 23 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Rock Salt Ice Melting Grit (Misc.)
i was preparing for winter and had ordered shovel, salt etc from superb suppliers off amazon , i reviewed this product a while ago and was astonished at delivery cost per bag was £ 4.50 each!! but eventually i relented and ordered one bag , however this came this morning and the poor lady nearly broke her back carrying the bag up my drive, eventually i took the invoice out that was attached and it came to £14.50 for delivery!!!

they advertise £9.99 and £4.50 delivery = £14.49

invoice states £12.08 for the grit
Vat 2.42
totals £14.50

so maybe its me that cannot add up but the grit is advertised at £9.99 !!just hope it does the job when winter falls but will use very lightly at that price !!

maybe the sellers need to be a bit more clearer and put a full price for all the above before the consumer decides to order and i will NOT make that mistake again and refuse to order from this seller in the future and i will search for a better supplier of grit for the winter

Rock Salt Ice Melting Grit