5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Eye Opener
Published on 8 Aug 2011 by Abby

3.0 out of 5 stars lots of unwanted clips.
There was lots of build up rubbish.and when the main songs were shown you did not get it in one go just bits.
Published 11 months ago by Michael D. KING

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Eye Opener, 8 Aug 2011
This review is from: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD] (DVD)
I know there are many people out there who dislike Justin Bieber, but I truly believe this is because they know his name, not his story. This tells you his story. I went to see it because I was interested in how somebody so young handles fame, and I came out of the cinema completely converted. This shows you how hard he has worked, and how much talent he actually has. If you are a Bieber fan I'm guessing you'll have already seen it and loved it, but if you're not, then just give it a chance. Definitely worth a watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars our niece loved it, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD] (DVD)
our niece absolutely loved this dvd great value for money to see her smile on christmas day and each time she watches it ............

5.0 out of 5 stars Blu-Ray !, 5 Aug 2013
Momchil Emilov (Shumen, Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
The sound and video quality of the Blu-ray disc is stunning. Besides, the DVD is also good but you forget about it once you've played the blu-ray. Amazing quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD] (DVD)
Although my daughter is 22 she asked for this for her birthday, watched it with her friend s and loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars justin bieber never say never, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD] (DVD)
i got this for my little girl who is justin bieber mad and i was worried i couldnt find it but this was excellent price wise and she loved it very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Completely changed how I feel about Justin Bieber, 7 Jun 2013
Laura Hartley (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD] (DVD)
Now that I've seen it I have to say my opinion of Justin Bieber has shot up immensely. I've neither been his biggest fan, nor a hater, I've enjoyed listening to his music but at times I did wonder what the fuss was about. He's just a boy. With iconic mop-like hair. But now I realise, he's actually a very talented boy. My jaw literally dropped when I saw some home videos of him when he could barely walk and already he had rhythm and could play the drums like a pro. He can sing, he can dance, he can act, and if he hadn't become a superstar he probably would've ended up as a sporting legend! As far as I can see, there is nothing this boy can't do. I'm quite jealous really.

This movie basically takes you through Justin's life, from when he was born to his performance in Madison Square Gardens. It's actually a very interesting film, it isn't boring at all. There are some interviews with close family members, friends and people who've worked with him. This is the story of a young boy who got incredibly lucky when he posted a couple of videos of youtube. Although I think that there was a lot of luck involved in Justin Bieber's big break, his immeasurable talent was also a major factor. I also got the feeling that this movie would've been awesome in 3-D, and I rarely get that feeling.

So obviously, I've learnt a lot of useless crap about Justin Bieber that I really didn't need to know; however, it's still interesting. For example, Justin Bieber is the result of teenage pregnancy.. weird, huh? I think that Justin understands how lucky he is and treasures it, because he's always thinking of his fans. When he developed a sore throat on tour and consequently had to postpone a couple of his shows, all he could think about was how disappointed his fans would be. I think he's a lovely boy, who appreciates everything that he has and you can really see a whole different side to this young celebrity in this movie as you see his working and personal relationships. Actually he doesn't have any working relationships, they're all personal as he knows all the people who he works with very well and they're like his extended family. His fame hasn't fazed him at all, he's still a down-to-earth teenager.

So about these 'life journey' movies. Michael Jackson was iconic and Justin Bieber has done a hell of a job considering his age, but I draw the line at JLS. Everyone knows their story: they were on the X-Factor. I think it's also worth adding that they didn't win. (Okay, now it looks like I've got some sort of vendetta against JLS, which, by the way, I don't). I'm just saying, JLS are getting way too cocky with all their commercialising and merchandising, it's getting out of hand.

I understand that Justin Bieber is basically the marmite of all celebrities and many of you reading this post probably hate him. I doubt the people who hate him will change their minds about him anytime soon, but I just wanted to tell you people, that although you may think he's a puny, teenage boy with really annoying hair, who needs a good dose of testosterone, he is talented, he is young, he is famous worldwide, so he's got to be doing something right ... right?

For Beliebers, this is a must see, for those vaguely interested, I think you'll enjoy this movie, and haters will probably end up watching this just for jokes. But hey, either way you're watching it, 'cuz there's just something about this kid...

5.0 out of 5 stars bought it ,as a present for someone, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD] (DVD)
like the artist,and his music .would be very good for any justin bieber fan ,to watch and hopefully enjoy x

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy now!!, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD] (DVD)
Justin's 5 star anyway whether the dvds bad or not :) but the dvd is amazing.. click to buy it now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic music DVD, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD] (DVD)
An excellent DVD.Highly recommended.Well packaged and quick delivery. Cor blimey strike a light never seen the like of it in my whole life.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD] (DVD)
If you are a Justin Bieber fan then this a good dvd from the start of his career, great watch!

Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD]
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never [DVD] by Justin Bieber (DVD - 2011)