5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job.
As the title it, it works perfectly. I'd had one of those tiny sticks before but it kept losing it's connection if it took the slightest nudge. The cable holds firmly and does what you need it to. You can't go wrong for the price.
Published 3 months ago by D. Pattimore

3.0 out of 5 stars Does size matter?
This arrived late and I was somewhat surprised that it was so small. The total length (including connectors on each end) is barely 10 cm which is not mentioned in the description. Apart from that my laptop will not recognise it but there may be a fault on the iPod. I will update this once problem solved.
Published 2 months ago by PRB

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 31 May 2014
D. Pattimore - See all my reviews
This review is from: USB CHARGER DATA SYNC CABLE FOR IPOD SHUFFLE 2nd GENERATION (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement cable!, 16 April 2014
I have a 2nd generation iPod shuffle and I managed to damage my original USB cable due to the annoying docking design. I spent ages searching the internet trying to find a replacement. Many people had even stated that they had just bought a new iPod shuffle because this USB cable is no longer made or the only cables they could find wouldn't work. I thought this was a tad extreme! I bought this cable with skepticism especially as there were no reviews at the time, but this cable works!! The cable is very short and compact and it allows iPod to be synced and charged (either through laptop or with plug addition). Definitely would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 April 2014
Good product, Item is slightly different to the picture. It is a short cable [Around 2cm from usb to ipod] but functions all the same. Very happy with the price too :]

5.0 out of 5 stars If you lose your charging cable for a shuffle DON'T GO TO APPLE !!!!, 9 April 2014
My daughter lose her charging cable for her £40 I Pod Shuffle
So off we went to the Apple store in town.
I was shocked £15 for the a replacement cable.
Five minutes search on Amazon and the same cable with free post for less than £3
thats a £12 pound saving
SO WHY GO TO APPLE !!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars works fine 4 me, 6 Sep 2014
Works for me. I was worried that i would buy it and it may not work or recognise my ipod but i was wrong. Works perfectly fine. The only downside is that it is tiny as hell. Although you are told about its length, i was still surprised @ how small it was when i took it out the package. Regardless it gets the job done and that's all that matters

3.0 out of 5 stars Does size matter?, 1 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 25 Jun 2014
Whenever I plug it in I have to hold the cable at a certain angle for the iPod to be detected. When unplugging it crashes my laptop and my iPod now says it's been corrupted

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 7 Jun 2014
Worked perfectly first time of use, excelent value for money! Cable is short but it works absolutely fine anyway. Recomended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, 4 Jun 2014
The quality of the product is not the best. So can't justify giving a high rating. However I was impressed with the seller's service. Upon my complaint I received a replacement.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 11 Sep 2014
Worked for 10 seconds then broke don't waste you money.

USB CHARGER DATA SYNC CABLE FOR IPOD SHUFFLE 2nd GENERATION