Size: 30|Change
Price:£3.50+ Free shipping

Quick delivery. I ordered 50. I counted them and they sent me more than 50. Thanks!

I bought from Electro World. I had a query and they responded quickly - thanks.

Who you buy from can make a difference - sometimes if you buy from Amazon's default buyer (i.e. you just click 'buy'), the price is significantly higher than from the alternative buyers listed in the top right hand corner of the screen AND the default buyer makes you subject to the minimum order for free Supersaver delivery whereas the alternative buyers (including the one I bought from) invariably include free delivery. So you spend less on the sweets AND don't pay for postage AND (in my experience) independent sellers normally post faster than Amazon does on Supersaver delivery.

These lollies are a throwback to childhood - great lollies.

The only problem is that they are wrappped so tightly that some can be hard to undo. The trick is to pinch the seal hard against the lolly stick and twist in the opposite direction (to the direction of wrapping).

I told my wife I couldn't remember having that problem as a child; she replied that I probably bought them unsealed, out of a large jar. That brought the memories back - she is right. Buying sweets by the quarter, weighed out in front of you (though these lollies would have been sold by number, not weight). If you want to relive that, they still sell sweets like that (but not these lollies) in the sweetshop among the working shops at the Black Country Museum.

If you are interested, I also bought Refresher Chews x50 Pieces and Drumstick Lollies x50
on 31 December 2012
I was disappointed by this product as it was not what I was expecting-I had hoped that the presentation would have been better, as I was giving it as a gift, In view of the weight, the charge for postage was excessive.
on 13 December 2012
These traffic light lollipops ended up in one of my sons party bags and he gave it to me! Bless! Anyway I think they taste lovely. I will be buying these next year for my sons party bags. 5 stars from me.
on 16 January 2013
Nice little treat - used in party bags and a bowl on the side over Christmas - din't seem as big as when i was small - but good value for the price.
on 12 December 2012
Excellent flavour that changes with dominant cloour not oversized but still large enough have already ordered more of the same
on 13 June 2013
Impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of the lollipops. I got 53 lollipops and a stick of bubblegum so it's even better value for money (if not just a tiny bit). I only gave 4 stars because the lollies themselves are smaller than expected but I probably missed something in the description. Definitely recommend this!
on 16 August 2013
These arrived today how on earth they can call these lollipops is an insult they are more like the size of a tiny cherry but of course a different colour . These are not full size lollipops cost to much to send back
on 27 November 2012
Bought to hand out at daughter's birthday party so that all 40 children got a prize of some sort! Cheap and ideal for this purpose.
on 16 December 2012
fantastic just like i remember them, the only trouble is that i had to eat 2 or 3 at a time.
on 22 January 2014
Are these much smaller than i thought or even remember them to be....probably. But they were used as a party bag filler and felt i needed to use two rather than one. Maybe will use brand name sweet next time. Still they taste the same and value for what was paid.