5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 18 Aug 2012
These are my new favourite sandals , in the beginning they rubbed my little toes but now that they have bedded in they are just great, feels like you are floating on air, I wear them all the time very light (barefoot style) walking.
If this is the type of sports sandal you are looking for look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent minimalist sandals!, 15 Dec 2011
M. Currie "malky132" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I've been using Teva sandals for several year now, having owned a number of different models. However, these sandals are easily the best I've had.

Firstly, they are extremely light and you feel almost as if you aren't wearing anything on your feet. The build quality is wonderful, the straps feeling extremely secure and the base hugging the sole of your foot without any loss of sensation. I'm not big on barefoot running, but I have been running in these and found them incredibly comfortable in doing so - I was concerned that the loop around my toe might slip, or that the sole might catch the ground, but neither or these things happened and the sole felt secure against my foot.

But the big benefit comes for travelling. I was recently touring round Morocco, a mixture of trekking in the mountains, padding round Marrakesh and heading for the beach. These sandals were excellent for all of those terrains, and only when I was in the High Atlas mountains did I feel the need for my boots -and when I did, my sandals packed away so small I hardly knew they were there.

Overall, these are a very impressive product, a real return to form for Teva!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Sep 2011
This review is from: TEVA Zilch Orange Men's Sport Sandal (Apparel)
I love these sandals. Very flexible and comfortable - you forget you're wearing them.
On the negative side the inside of the sole gets slippy when wet, and they are quite pricey.