5.0 out of 5 stars good thing for good value of money
my kids love it, it is good for everyone who likes Lego, my kids had a lot of fun playing with it. It is high quality, price is really good for it.
Published 15 months ago by Jolita

1.0 out of 5 stars Princess dream house
Published on 17 Jan 2011 by Ej Bell

1.0 out of 5 stars Princess dream house, 17 Jan 2011
Ej Bell "Em Bell" (Spain) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PRINCESS DREAM HOUSE BRICK SET - 323 PIECES XMAS GIFT (Toy)
I have to admit I thought I was buying lego. It is like lego, but it is very poor quality in comparison (and significantly cheaper, I think this set cost me £15.99). It's hard to make, very difficult to take apart if you make a mistake, even hurts your fingers. The pieces don't seem to be quite cut as accurately as they should and so it is difficult to build. My 6 year old daughter and I built it on Christmas day and she hasn't looked at it since. I'd recommend the real thing, not this cheap immitation.

1.0 out of 5 stars awful!!!!!!!!!, 29 Aug 2012
it took me about 4 hours to put together, seriously hurting my fingers in the process!! the pieces dont fit together properly, nor do the little charactors! the box looked awesome but it is honestly not worth the money! this gave me serious rage trying to put together!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Jan 2013
I purchased this set for my 7 year old grand-daughter as she has just started playing with Lego. However, I know this is not Lego but it is completely useless. None of the bits fit together properly which means you cannot actually build anything. Everything she tried to build just collapsed. It is a complete waste of money and a huge disappointment for a 7 year old. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it. I have also passed this info on to her school as they have a very large collection of Lego, Duplo, etc. etc. warning them not to purchase this kit or anything by the same manufacturer, MY

3.0 out of 5 stars very fiddley, 19 Feb 2014
you get a lot of lego for the price compared with 'barbie' etc brands .. but you need patience as an adult, let alone a child to spend the time to figure it out .. got there in the end!

3.0 out of 5 stars could have been brighter, 21 Aug 2013
This was value for money as in you get what you pay for, but it could have been brighter colours - it looks blue and pink on box but is actually very grey with pink.
not bad for a cheap version of lego, but i do prefer other brands which are nearer to lego bricks.

5.0 out of 5 stars good thing for good value of money, 21 Jun 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars bad design, 31 Aug 2013
Sorry No good rate on this product. Everything fell a part.I would not recommend this product.You need super glue with this prodoct
Next time i will buy Lego.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 Aug 2014
was ok did the job but wouldn't buy again

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, 1 Mar 2014
Lovely house very hard for a 6 year old to do me and my 12 year old actually made the house. And it was very fiddle but nice purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Lego ain't it?, 22 Jan 2014
Well it's not Lego but it's perfectly compatible with Lego. You can just buy Lego if you want but this is literally just as good. I bought this for my daughter. I also bought her some proper Lego. I also bought her a Character Building Doctor Who set. I also bought her some Mega-Bloks type of Lego. It's all just Lego even if it's not technically Lego.