5.0 out of 5 stars I liked them so much I bought another set for our other car
Published on 30 Jan. 2011 by Colin Stewart

2.0 out of 5 stars Wheel grips
not very good at all, they are too short. you would require to buy two sets, to give you any fair results.
Sorry I would not recommend this item.
Published 21 months ago by JOHN GRANT

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked them so much I bought another set for our other car, 30 Jan. 2011
Colin Stewart (The Trossachs, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Traction Tracks Wheel Grips For Snow Mud Grass Sand
These tracks enabled me to get my wife's Audi out of a car park that was, in effect, a huge skating rink with 2 inches of sheet ice between her tyres and terra firma. Once out of the car park, she could proceed. I am sure they would work just as effectively in a muddy field. Of course, as with any product like this, you have the issue of stopping and retreiving them. I bought another pair for my car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Traction, 5 Dec. 2011
TonyD "biotone" (Up North) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Traction Tracks Wheel Grips For Snow Mud Grass Sand
Robust orange plastic traction tracks in three hinged sections that fold up small in your boot and give you just enough instant traction to get you moving in ice, snow or mud.
They seem robustly made, with strong steel pins as hinges between the sections - you do have to position them well, as they are not much wider than the average car tyre these days, and it does help if you have two of you working together so that one can pick up the tracks while the other keeps the car moving to more solid ground !
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new best friend, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Traction Tracks Wheel Grips For Snow Mud Grass Sand
I'm ashamedly guilty for not reviewing things much but this one compelled me to write a brief review.
Say hello to my new best friend. These things are simply fantastic.
My vehicle has a combination of 2 things that make it a nightmare in snow - it's rear wheel drive and automatic (3 series BMW). Despite taking traction control off (which is well advised in ice/snow and helps a lot), it still slips and fish tails once the snow thickens a bit. Almost predictably this occurred Friday afternoon after heavy snowfall in the West Midlands. I pulled up into my drive which is on an incline. I could not get up the driveway and pulled these babies out and . . . eureka! My car suddenly gripped these tracks and I was able to get into my garage. Brilliant!
In addition to this I can say that they are very robust and fold very neatly taking up a minimal amount of space in the boot. You will not regret this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars They actually work!, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Traction Tracks Wheel Grips For Snow Mud Grass Sand
These things work. Got stuck in the snow twice today, wheels spinning, no movement put these in front/under the tyres and slowly off I went. I have discovered my Mazda Bongo is quite useless in the snow.
There are no instructions with them and I'm assuming its just common sense required. Although is does say "this side up" on one side which was helpful! I'm sure over the next few days I'll have it down to a fine art.
Nice and neat, easily stored and I would think far easier to use than snow chains.

4.0 out of 5 stars neat tracks, 18 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Traction Tracks Wheel Grips For Snow Mud Grass Sand
These tracks are well packed in a convenient box which is easily stowed in the car boot for when needed. They appear strong and should be good in snow. I found them slightly unstable on grass but with some manoevering did grip the tyres enough to get out of a slight hollow especially if 2 were laid side by side. I would have liked to have seen this suggested in the description of the product. Over-all a satisfactory product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Traction Tracks Wheel Grips For Snow Mud Grass Sand
At the price I was not too hopeful but having used them over the winter in the Alps they have proved a useful boot item.
Well made and robust, they won't get you out of a 6 foot snow drift but they will give you enough traction when the wheels are spinning to get going.
They are not long but I have found that laying two end to end on the same side of the car can be enough to get sufficient momentum.
They should work in mud but I have not tried that.
As I said, a good boot item for those just in case days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful in the current snow and ice, 25 Jan. 2013
Charles B "Charles B" (Warwickshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Traction Tracks Wheel Grips For Snow Mud Grass Sand
I got these as a precaution, and they turned out to be vital to get me out of a too-slippery road in the Lake District last week. They do have some ridges which go one way, so you want to make sure that the base of the tracks will dig in the way you need them to, but with these and some helpful people we got out safely without having to call out a garage.

5.0 out of 5 stars SNOW GRIP, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Traction Tracks Wheel Grips For Snow Mud Grass Sand
A useful item . Found very useful a couple of times in recent snow. Would have certainly been completely stuck without them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wheel grips, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Traction Tracks Wheel Grips For Snow Mud Grass Sand
Sorry I would not recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me safely out of the way of traffic in the recent heavy snow., 15 Feb. 2013
bookwormkt (Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Traction Tracks Wheel Grips For Snow Mud Grass Sand
The traffic was dreadful and my car started losing traction. I didn't think I could get up the last few hills to home, so I pulled on to a large grass verge. These tracks enabled me to move far enough forward to be out of the way of other traffic and my car was safe when I went back for it the next morning. A really good bit of kit!