5.0 out of 5 stars SHAZAM!
I've always liked magic tricks and with this set of cards I can learn from the comfort of my home without having to google how to guides or ruin other tricks by waching youtube videos of "revealed".

Published 24 months ago by Old Outlaw

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good
I feel like I can only do once not a great deck. Was disappointed but came sealed. Wouldn't recommend it
Published 16 months ago by Savvy tigers

5.0 out of 5 stars SHAZAM!, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Bicycle David Blaine Transformation (Svengali) Deck (Sports)

I really like being able to confound friends with these tricks although I feel I can only do each trick once for each as they always seem to pick the same card... Hmm I wonder why that is?

Anyway, brilliant set of cards. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and convincing, 8 Jun 2012
The product is of a high standard, it looks and feels exactly like a normal pack of fifty two playing cards. But in fact it would be impossible to use them in a game of bridge because they do not contain thirteen cards of each suite, only half of them differ in value, the rest are identical. You have little problem therefore in dealing either from a face down pack or suddenly turning them all into the 7 spades. Good news for even the greenest magician.

4.0 out of 5 stars David Blaine, 4 Sep 2013
My brother love these card he cant stop playing with them 24/7 he constantly nagging me to play them with him I would recommend this product to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 9 Feb 2014
Great item and Amazons service is great and second to none as usual also packing was excellent I am learning magic so this is an ideal starter trick

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 17 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan 2013
another one for my son and he really likes the cards I am fed up with all the trick now but he loves them

5.0 out of 5 stars Well you cant play go fish with these..., 27 Dec 2012
Card tricks have always astounded me, but until i bought these i could never master any from websites of how to guides.
The instructions are easy to use with not a lot of magician mumbo jumbo and the little bit that there is is defined in an easy to understand terminology section in the introduction.
There are pictures to show you how to do a dove tail shuffle and picture diagrams for all the tricks.

They are brilliant. They feel and look like a quality pack of NORMAL 52 card playing pack and i love them. Ive already mastered one trick and that was in less then five minutes of opening. Brilliant cards. Brilliant instructions. Brilliant price.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars cards, 22 Dec 2012
Once again I got the normal perfect service goods arrived when said well packed item is what I expected great service

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov 2014
very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Review - Very good, 15 Nov 2011
Nice deck, good quality cards (bicycle), very easy to lurn, nice one for the kids, the booklet is very short, may be it's the bad point of this game.It stay a good card trick :)