4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money
I've resisted getting iron protective covers for a number of years but decided, having bought new set of irons, to protect my investment.
These, for the money, are excellent value (I got them for about 8.00 so less than 1 a iron!).
Published 22 months ago by Jonathan Clark

1.0 out of 5 stars pga tour club iron protector
i can not beleive that this product has been endorsed by pga,it must be some sort of scam or misleading advert, i purchased these golf iron protectors to replace a set of the original FACE SAVERS which i could only find on internet sites in USA. so i decided to purchase what turned to be a very poor copy,where as genuine FACE SAVERS are of a flexible but firm material...
Published 17 months ago by paraiso

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 22 Jun 2012
Jonathan Clark "Great Black Hawk" (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Club Iron Protector - Black (Sports)
I agree with all who have said that they are a bit tricky to get on (easily) first time but after a short time it's no bother.
It also stops the irritatating rattling noise when you're on the course for 4 hours!!
It takes a few minutes to get take them off and then put them back on at the end of your round but it's well worth the extra effort.

4.0 out of 5 stars smart iron covers, 19 April 2012
A. Morgan (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PGA Tour Club Iron Protector - Black (Sports)
well priced iron covers which look good in the bag. they initialy are a bit of a fiddle to put on and take off but the stiffness eases with use. I would recommend these especially to protect a new set of irons.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy this, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: PGA Tour Club Iron Protector - Black (Sports)
Excellent, easy to fit and protect clubs
Unable to fit tags but not needed
Recommended by a friend to me

5.0 out of 5 stars golf, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: PGA Tour Club Iron Protector - Black (Sports)
I have always keeped my clubs in good condition and covers I used before were alright but since I bought the pga covers well you have to buy theme and you would see they keep the iron heads in a great condition, and they are easy to take off and put on I am 69 and so trust me they are excellant

5.0 out of 5 stars Do what it says on the tin, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: PGA Tour Club Iron Protector - Black (Sports)
This is my second set of these head covers they are exellent value and the clubheads on my irons look just as good as when I bought them 3 years ago. They take a few weeks to loosen up but slip on quite easily after that and they never come off unless you take them off. Would still be using the first set now they still fit snuggly but I have lost 3 this year all my own fault each time on away days with me not replacing the cover on the club after I had used it instead leaving it lying on the golf course and only realising this some holes later, they have not been seen since hence the new set for xmas. Us seniors hey..... Highly recommended just remember to keep replacing them after use they will last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf Club Protector's, 22 Oct 2012
This review is from: PGA Tour Club Iron Protector - Black (Sports)
I have been using these protector's for several rounds of golf and they are by far the best that I have used over the years. I would sincerely recommend these to anyone who wants to ensure that their golf heads stay in great shape; sturdy product and fits the heads perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 31 July 2012
This review is from: PGA Tour Club Iron Protector - Black (Sports)
Great value for money. Well made and simple to use giving greater protection for clubs, particularly when carrying bag on shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 20 April 2012
This review is from: PGA Tour Club Iron Protector - Black (Sports)
Excellent value for money. The covers depending on the size of the head can be a little tight for the first time, but after removing and refitting a few times they are absolutely fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I required, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: PGA Tour Club Iron Protector - Black (Sports)
Covers made of sturdy rubber. No chance of them accidentally falling off. Same as others have said that they are fiddly to get on/off to start with but quickly found knack (slide on with a turn like you would a wellington boot). They look smart and work a treat in protecting club and bold numbers make finding correct club easy. Excellent fit for my TaylorMade Burner irons.

5.0 out of 5 stars great head covers, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: PGA Tour Club Iron Protector - Black (Sports)
Using these on Callaway Razr X HL Irons, just take time to learn how to slide them on and off and their perfect.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›