Colour: Purple|Change

on 6 January 2015
Bought when on special offer and our daughter loved it. Has taken pride of place on her window ledge in her room. Very sturdy product which she has played with for over a year and it still looks like new. Colours are such that it will go with any child's room. Capacity is decent too so you can get a good £40 saved up in loose change easy.

UPDATE: We have unfortunately now lost the bung from the bottom of the bank, and initial search for a replacement has proved fruitless. Will keep searching, but not as easy as I thought it would be.

UPDATE2: Company have kindly offered to send out a replacement bung for the bank. Great customer service, 5 stars for that.
on 30 September 2014
Took a very long time to arrive, although amazon did routinely update me on arrival times, etc.

Well worth the wait, lovely product.

It's well made, sturdy and bright! Plus, much bigger then I imagined.
on 3 March 2014
Bought this piggy bank for my daughter and she loves it, we have a few pearhead wood banks in our house, crocodile, whale and elephant, kids love them, have given a few as present too and have gone down well! :)
on 27 December 2013
Got as a present for a friend's little girls first christmas, very sweet present. Didn't see the product as it stayed in the package, but what I could see looked great.
on 30 December 2014
I bought this for my daughter and its lovely. It looks really pretty in her bedroom and was exactly what I was looking for so I bought another one for a friend.
on 6 November 2013
This is a lovely money box. It looks good and appears to be good quality. It comes boxed and would make a very nice gift. Very happy with my bargain purchase.
on 20 October 2013
Bought as a gift for a 2 year old. I felt it was very good value for money, a lot larger than I expected and looks beautifully made. I would buy more as gifts.
on 4 April 2014
Much larger than I expected and beautifully made. Lovely present for a child and sturdy enough to be used as a plaything and not just a money box!
on 20 April 2015
This looks very nice and the little one absolutely adores the elephant for what it is and loves putting coins in it - good way to start saving.
on 20 February 2015
Great product love how chunky these money boxes are we have the crocodile one too. Can't fault them perfect for little kids and bigger kids!!