5.0 out of 5 stars Helps alot, but not a cure to flying coach!
Published on 10 Jan 2011 by K. Spivey

3.0 out of 5 stars other then that i was very happy, its nice
for the first time i can sleep on planes without a neck strain! i took this on my trip to LA-Hawaii-NY, it worked but i did notice that somehow it deflates a little when i wake up. I will contact the seller to check, other then that i was very happy, its nice, comfortable and hugable!
Published 6 days ago by Ameera

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps alot, but not a cure to flying coach!, 10 Jan 2011
K. Spivey (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I frequently fly to the US for work and for family visits, and I almost always fly coach. If you've ever tried to sleep on the overnight return flight, you know that it's difficult to hold onto the little airline pillow, your head bobs around and your neck hurts from sleeping with your head turned all night. I bought this pillow a couple of years ago to try to help me sleep better. I am able to attach it to the seat headrest in such a way that it does not interfere with the personal TV screen of the person in the seat behind me - slipping it around the edges of the seat headrest but not looping it all the way around - just play around with it and you'll figure it out... too difficult to explain in writing. The first time you use it, you'll need to play around with adjusting it until you can get it secured so that it doesn't move about... I'd suggest you do this early on, before they turn out the lights for sleep (and warn the person beside you that you will be fiddling about). Once properly installed, the pillow allows you to 'cuddle into it' as it is fairly stable and doesn't move about. I find it works best by using it as an anchor for the little pillow provided by the airline. By combining the two, I was able to get a bit more sleep than I normally do. So, it was a good investment for the money. When deflated, it takes up no room at all and then it takes seconds to inflate on the plane. I bought a second one for my partner, and I've sent the link to several co-workers who also do long-haul flights for work, as our company travel policy does not provide for business class (no matter the length of the flight).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this pillow!, 9 Dec 2009
I generally have a terrible time sleeping on airplanes and always wake up with a stiff neck that lingers for a couple of days after my flight. I was loaned this pillow by a friend who took pity on me and my neck problems. This was the first time I was able to fall asleep quickly, and wake up without neck pain! I was skeptical about the pillow at first, but am happy to report that it works like a charm. This is a huge improvement over the U-shaped neck pillows. This product supports your head, neck and body which allows you to really relax and feel supported at the same time. I also like that it's super light weight and rolls up so small that I can just stick it in my purse. It also has a convenient snap which allows you to snap it onto your carry-on luggage so you don't have to dig for it! I tried it with the cord wrapped over the seat on one flight and then tried it the alternate way (which is wearing it like a messenger bag) on the return flight. Both options worked well for me but I think I preferred wearing it the best. Looking forward to trying it in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Pillow Rocks!!!! Love it!, 6 May 2012
I am a terrible sleeper on planes and always wake up after trying to sleep with a painfully stiff neck. After reading the good reviews about this product, I decided to give it a go. Initially, I felt a little silly blowing it up because it's a different shape than the standard U-shaped neck pillow, but after I started using it I didn't care what anyone thought. Obviously, there isn't anything that can simulate being flat in bed with your favorite pillow, but it was a huge improvement over U-pillows. I woke up rested, without a stiff neck and thrilled to have discovered this cool pillow. I think the main reason it works so well is that it supports your head, neck and upper body and doesn't force your neck forward to an unnatural position (like the U-shaped pillows I've always used).

Highly recommend to anyone who has difficulty sleeping on planes or in cars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best travel pillow, 28 April 2014
C. Stahly "lit student" (oxford uk) - See all my reviews
I finally took the bait and got one of these. So, so, so much better than the neck pillows out there, the bean bag-like ones never give the right support and the memory foam ones are too bulky. This looks a little odd, but it works so well that its worth looking a bit daft!

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel pillow, 15 Dec 2011
CarolM "CarolM" (Coventry, England) - See all my reviews
The 'pillow' arrived on time and worked well. It was easy to inflate and did not delate when used.It was a good compact shape to transport uninflated .

5.0 out of 5 stars travel rest pillow, 18 Feb 2011
After trying out this travel rest pillow recently on a flight I found it very easy to use and extremely comfortable.I particularly liked the way it attached to your hand luggage.I would recommend it for a long haul flight as one is able to sleep with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever buy for travelling!, 7 Feb 2011
I go on quite a few tour holidays and this can sometimes involve long distances on a coach. This pillow is the best thing I have ever bought for travelling (with the exception of deet!). My fellow travellers were quite jealous.
It is great on the plane too, especially if you don't have a window seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good night's sleep, 5 Jan 2011
For the first time, I woke up after a 20-hour flight without a crick in my neck. Far superior to the c-shaped inflatable pillows, because it stops your head falling forwards. I recommend this for anyone who takes regular overnight flights in cattle class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 9 May 2014
Waited to try it first before writing the review, great product, very comfortable. Highly recommended, a difference from the traditional shape. I love it very much. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, if a little bit unusual-looking, 9 May 2014
I was initially a little hesitant to buy this due to the embarrassment of having to blow up a huge, inflatable comma during a cramped flight. That's until I tried it out. It literally takes 2 or 3 breaths to inflate and unlike many of the traditional 'neck-brace' style pillows, is actually comfortable to use when sitting upright! I'm yet to use it on said flight, but have high hopes for it as a sleeping aid (on the first try I almost dosed off sitting against the window on a dining chair and didn't have a stiff neck after). It's especially good if you're a huggy sleeper, as I am, because it gives you something to hold on to. The material feels nice and soft against your face and it deflates easily at the press of a button, rolling neatly for storage in a handbag or rucksack. So yes, you're possible going to get some strange looks when you first get it out, but you're unlikely to care about that when you're fast asleep a short time later.