5.0 out of 5 stars Delish.
Published on 10 Jan. 2012 by T. Blackburn

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
it is very sticky they are all stick together
Published 6 months ago by Peter Willemse

5.0 out of 5 stars Delish., 10 Jan. 2012
T. Blackburn (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Covonia 51g Double Impact Berry Blast Lozenges (Personal Care)
Not sure why you would by these on amazon (I didn't), but they popped up on my screen, so I thought as I've had them before, I'd review them. They taste so much better than any other more 'mainstream' lozenge I have tried - in fact I'd probably consider them even if I didn't have a sore throat (although I've heard you're not supposed to). They work as well - cleared my blocked nose pretty effectively.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, 13 April 2014
RECOMMENDED! These are the only cough sweets that ever help when I have a sore throat - now I never use anything else! I've been recommending them to everyone I know now! Full five stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 10 Oct. 2014
it is very sticky they are all stick together

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 April 2015
Excellent. Do the job perfectly.