5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely whatever the time of day
Highly recommended. In my opinion a superb cup of coffee, worthy of many a barista. My fiancee loves the aroma, even though she is not a coffee drinker. Delivered very quickly, my only criticism would be that the box it was delivered in was twice the size need, necessitating the space being filled with a substantial amount of brown paper as padding.
Published 13 months ago by armchairshoppingPete

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It's fine like espresso.
Published 18 days ago by Mr R Preece

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely whatever the time of day, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Nescafé Dolce Grande Intenso Coffee Pods 16 Capsules (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars And another great one, 21 Feb. 2014
I enjoy my coffee strong and black and the Grande Intenso is one of my favourites. I'm working my way through the range and I also like the Grande Caffe Crema and for a stronger after dinner tipple, the Espresso Barista or Espresso Intenso. My husband, who likes his coffee white and not so strong, likes the Americano. Amazon's prices can't be beaten and great service from them every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Home is where the Grande Intenso is ..., 12 Jan. 2015
Grande Intenso is the strongest 'long' coffee drink in the Dolce Gusto range. But it isn't just strong on caffeine to the detriment of flavour. It is absolutely delicious. If a partner or dinner guest doesn't really appreciate strong black coffee but would appreciate a mug of something hot and tasty with a caffeine kick, add a little microwaved milk and sugar to your usual 180ml ( 6 fluid ounces ) of Grande Intenso and they will fall in love with the smokey, slightly burnt, pleasingly tangy taste which shines right on through the additional milk and sugar. Yes, I start every day with a milk and sugar version myself ( shock / horror to purist coffee aficionados ) but I have another black and beautiful one for the road before leaving home. No matter what I drink throughout the day, home is where the Grande Intenso is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Value, 11 May 2014
This coffee is far better value than the Dolce coffees sold with milk. Unless you just like cappuccinos with frothy milk then these are for you - double the number of coffee capsules and add your own milk if needed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dolce gusto coffee, 8 July 2014
I have started to drink this blend as one of my favorites and order a large stash each month in subscribe and save. They work just like other dolce gusto pods but are stronger. Still not quite nespresso quality, but still very good as every day coffee and miles above instant Nescafé (which I find I am now a snob about).

4.0 out of 5 stars A little affordable luxury, 27 Sept. 2014
Book Critic (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The flavour is strong, intense, slightly smoky, slightly burned; deliciously authentic. Good as a grande espresso, or occasionally, heretically, drunk with a little milk for my morning cuppa; either way is good, and at 16 drinks per box, one of the cheaper Dolce Gusto coffees; an affordable luxury.

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious, 28 May 2014
These are a great pick me up for mornings. The pod machine is the best thing I ever bought so easy, clean and such a great selection of drinks and these are my favourite everyday coffee. You can even change the setting if you don't like it as strong. Very happy with these!

5.0 out of 5 stars not bitter but good strong flavour, 28 April 2015
D. Turner - See all my reviews
Quick processing, lovely coffee.....not bitter but good strong flavour. Would recommend and will be buying again....you can't get this flavour of pis in the shops!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Coffee, 6 Feb. 2014
A. J. Quin - See all my reviews
This is a nice coffee and one which is great with or without milk. It is delivered well packaged and i would recommend it if you haven't tried it. Give it a go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Coffee, 15 Feb. 2015
This is the best Coffee ever, always the same quality, and the best price anywhere. Went into a well known Coffee Shop recently, the one I ordered was awful, weak & bland. I would give that one...1 out of five. I will always buy from Amàzon, you are guaranteed Quality, and good Price. My equal favourite is.. Americano, great Coffee... I would also recommend, the De- Longhi Nescafé Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine, which I also bought, fantastic value. Thank you Amàzon.