4.0 out of 5 stars Mr Bean Collection
Published 22 months ago by Sumpy

Published on 13 Jan 2010 by Mrs Coleman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr Bean Collection, 1 Nov 2012
This review is from: MR. BEAN Complete Collection BEANTASTIC: Complete TV-Series / Mr. Bean's Holiday [2007] / The Ultimate Disaster Movie [1997] / Mr. Bean Volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4(6 DVD Collectors Box Set) [IMPORT] (DVD)
I bought this as a present for my wife, and we've watched most of the first DVD and it's great - part nostalgia, but its timeless comedy so it really doesn't age. The only negative is that the DVD packaging is not in English - it looks Dutch to me. Not really a problem - the writing on the pack isn't why you buy a DVD - but it would have been good to know or to have an English option.

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good laugh, 30 July 2010
I had forgotten how funny both Rowan Atkinson and Mr Bean are. So having bought these my family and I sat together and watched a couple of the TV episodes and The Ultimate Disaster Movie and thoroughly enjoyed them. We cannot wait to watch the rest.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 28 Jun 2013
edward martin (plymouth devon united kindom) - See all my reviews
thank you very much my children are loveing mr bean they cant get enough of him it came on time was very happy with this product and will be ordering more soon and will tell my friends to many thanks mr martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr Bean, 24 Feb 2010
I bought the complete set of mr bean, movies and all. They are fantastic, the whole family enjoy it over again. You can never tire of watching his facial expressions. Endless hours of entertainment. excellent value for money. A must for all Bean fans.

2.0 out of 5 stars Be aware when buying from Brrwarenhuis that the dvd covers are in Dutch!!, 13 Jan 2010
I bought this box set from Brrwarenhuis and as it had been really hard to find it in a set I perhaps didn't look too clearly..be aware that the whole set on the cover reviews etc are written in Dutch...when I did state that it might be an idea to state this I got a sarcastic...did I expect it to be written in Swedish....of course it was dutch so I should have known! type of answer...obviously it would be good to state it on their details as I would have automatically presumed as with all other amazon products that I buy on the uk website that it would all be in English.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 4 April 2014
The children think this is great, which who we bought it for.

They want to play them all the time which is, I suppose, a recomendation from the user.

4.0 out of 5 stars so a lot of wasted space in the big box, 20 Sep 2014
I had read reviews before purchasing this so I was already aware the box and disc cases weren't in English, although I was confused when I opened the box to find the disc cases only take up about 2 thirds of the box, so a lot of wasted space in the big box. But there's no problems with the discs and that's the main thing, haven't laughed so much in a while :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious !, 7 July 2014
Great! We love watching Mr Bean as a family. I would definitely recommend this dvd collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 9 Feb 2014
My son loves Mr bean, this is a great product for all fans as it comes with some of the Mr bean movies as well, well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Beantastic dvd's, 17 Jan 2014
A christmas present for the wife, she loves it, we have had hours of entertainment with this box set, the brilliant Rowan atkinson at his best, many hours of laughter to come time and time again, and we haven't even got to the movies yet, brilliant.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›