1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Quick No-Cook Low Carb Recipes (Low Carb Reference Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I bought this as I am about to embark on a low carb diet and thought it would include some quick, imaginative recipes that I could use when in a hurry. No such luck. Most of the book is about what low carb eating is (surely one already knows if looking at a recipe book for such a diet) and the recipes it does contain are not really recipes: celery and humous; crudities; coleslaw. Don't bother. Nothing you can't think of for yourself in here.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good purchase, 19 Feb 2012
I bought this book for my husband who stays in hotels during the week and wanted to reduce his carbs. The book has hardly any decent recipes and was a complete waste of time. It did not suit his needs at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 11 Mar 2012
I know this was amazingly cheap so really any critiscisms have to be gentle - but suffice to say I read through the book and then deleted from my Kindle. Way more basic talk about low carb than I needed and yes I know I could serve basic devilled eggs as a meal choice on a low carb lifestyle but how about a slightly different twist on the basics - just something new that would make me want to try a recipe.

I felt the small number of recipes really didn't even give me one idea that I thought - ohh must try that and peanut butter and raspberry jam on cucumber slices ..... maybe it's an American thing but that one is a definite nono for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Food on the go, 13 May 2012
Have delved into it now and again but not enough right choices for me. As a diabetic I have to take care what I eat . I try to do this without becoming paranoid