4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Farming
Bought this farm for a very active grandson. He loves it. It isn't always a farm but then my grandson isn't always a little boy! He's a knight or a vet or a tractor engineer (Yep - his words) It's durable, colourful and allows a child to make their own stories! I have had to add to the number of animals and farm machinery but that's the way of farming today!!!
Published on 7 Jan 2010 by Dee of Hants

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Sorry no good had to send back chipped and badly marked
Published 3 months ago by June

5.0 out of 5 stars great value!, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ415 Play Farm (Toy)
ive brought this for my four yr old son for xmas. Hasnt been opened yet so cant comment on durability but i have to say i am impressed with the amount of pieces that come with this farm....no need to purchase any extras and i love how the base of the farm is a puzzle! im confident the quality will be good, as ive purchased several bigjigs toys and theyve all been well made and good quality. would recommend, i really cant wait for my little boy to open this so i can have a little play too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ415 Play Farm (Toy)
I loved it!! My 2 year daugther does not love it that much yet, but I think she will soon. Very nice and good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful farm, 2 May 2013
Bought this for my 18month old daughter and she loves it - it's robust, it’s colourful, there are plenty of animals and farm accessories (bucket, fences, wheelbarrow etc) all for a reasonable price. Quite simply an excellent purchase as far as we are concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, 26 April 2013
L. Hugill (England) - See all my reviews
My 2 year old grandson enjoys playing with this set when he comes to visit. He particularly like the wooden buckets and 'scooper'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab farm, 28 Mar 2013
This was so much better than I was expecting. The quality and quantity of the animals and building is superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Wooden Playset, 16 Mar 2013
Ordered Friday, received Monday. Excellent playset. All wood pieces, includes jigsaw style fields, wooden barn, windmill, cows, horses, pigs, ducks, fences and farmer. My 3 & 5 year old love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Play Farm, 5 Feb 2013
My granddaughter loves anything to do with farms and
plays with this all the time. The parts are solid and playable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Fashioned Quality, 31 Dec 2012
J. Casey - See all my reviews
I bought this farm for my friend's little boy so can't comment on it in detail i.e. longevity etc. However, I obviously opened the box when it was first delivered just to have a look. All the pieces were very well made and individually wrapped in tissue paper; they smelled 'gorgeous'! Like a PROPER toy (!) but then I'm a seventies child... I've subsequently been sent pictures of the farm and it's larger than I thought which was brill because I chose it for the different areas of play. The fact that all the pieces were individually wrapped added to the surprise because the recipient got a buzz from unwrapping and naming everything as he went along. As previous reviews have mentioned, I'm sure the barn door and the windmill are on borrowed time... Super glue at the ready : D

5.0 out of 5 stars BigJigs Toy Play Farm, 9 Dec 2012
Bought for this Xmas for a present for my grandson, looks good quality,speedy delivery,and very well packed also a good price also bought extra animals for extra enjoyment to add to this.

5.0 out of 5 stars the children love this!, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ415 Play Farm (Toy)
Very happy with this produce, it is sturdy and fun to put together. I am a childminder and have children of 2 and 3yr old, they loved the fact that it was a puzzle underneath to make first. As for the delivery, absolutely spot on I don't think I have received something so quick. Very pleased with my purchase.

Bigjigs Toys BJ415 Play Farm