5.0 out of 5 stars Great value costume.
This is a great costume but the material is very light. I feel the quality was reflected in the price though and I was happy to pay it. It was needed for an indoor event so the fact it was light wasn't really an issue for me.
Published 5 months ago by Andi

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing!
Published 17 months ago by Camille Scot-Smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing!, 10 Dec. 2013
The product is advertised as 'Victorian Poor Boy Top, Trousers and Hat'. That is what I needed for my son's Christmas play and that is what I thought I had bought until the product arrived! The package only contained the hat and waistcoat and that was it. How misleading! I had to go out and buy the entire outfit from somewhere else. Please address this misrepresentation of your product so that you don't continue misleading customers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced outfit and no trousers, 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Child Poor Victorian Boy Costume (Toy)
I too was very angry to find only a waste coat and cap in the package, no trousers were included. Why does the description say the trousers are included? My order took over a week and I now have 1 day to source a full Victorian outfit for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value costume., 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Child Poor Victorian Boy Costume (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing really cute great for dressing up for school, 3 April 2013
great quality arrived well worn frequently good price definitely purchase again gd item very happy with it made brother look so cute and looked the best dressed in class. thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 15 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Smiffy's Child Poor Victorian Boy Costume (Toy)
Ordered this for my son for a school trip. The quality is awful, fit is really bad. It looked so poor when on that we've had to now find alternative outfit. Waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Sniffy a poor boy costume, 7 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Smiffy's Child Poor Victorian Boy Costume (Toy)
Great little item perfect for my sons visit o the Black Country Museum. It was comfortable and lightweight I him for him to wear and for me not too expensive

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible costume, velcro at the back so not suitable ..., 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Child Poor Victorian Boy Costume (Toy)
Horrible costume, velcro at the back so not suitable for a museum school outing.... had to get another shirt, waistcoat etc to go with. Also hat small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Child Poor Victorian Boy Costume (Toy)
Arrived quickly great little outfit which meant a less stressed mum just the job if producing outfits for school events isn't your forte!

3.0 out of 5 stars great price - is what it is, 4 Dec. 2012
J. Compton "Jooz" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smiffy's Child Poor Victorian Boy Costume (Toy)
for the price it is good value but in all honestly it looks more peter pan than victorian boy! the cap is great though!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Smiffy's Child Poor Victorian Boy Costume (Toy)
good value for money, and my son enjoyed the role play.
great fit and was exactly as described.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Smiffy's Victorian Poor Boy (Child, M)