Colour: Multicoloured|Size: One Size|Change
Price:£6.75+ £0.14 shipping

on 15 October 2014
This skin is brilliant - lasts for ages and is very scratch proof. My O/H and his two boys have been using this for a number of years and the skin still looks brand new. Doesn't easily peel off during use which is a bonus and doesn't interfere with the buttons in anyway. Great buy! They just need to make a sparkly pink one now!
on 11 January 2013
Would have sent this back if it had not been for a Xmas present,no way do I think it is worth more than £1.50 after all it is only a transfer,not at all what I expected, I thought it was a silicone gel cover I was paying for.
on 22 September 2014
This is just a sticker. Not a moulded skin as expected. Not worth the money at all and definitely not recommended.
on 31 October 2015
Quick delivery arrived before delivery date, very happy but my partner isn't as it's the wrong team for him will definitely used again!
on 7 January 2014
Much better than I expected, moulds perfectly to the shape of the controller, my little brother loved it a lot!!
on 3 December 2015
My son will love this in his Christmas stocking
on 30 December 2014
great gift for my grandson
on 19 November 2014
Dont buy if you want a blue one I received a white one which I already had why dont they change the picture ,what you see is what you get I always thought.
on 13 December 2014