4.0 out of 5 stars this product was good quality
It was sized smaller than it said on the label - but apart from that the product was excellent quality and there were no problems getting a refund when the product did not fit
Published 18 months ago by E. Mccall

3.0 out of 5 stars Very tight fit
I would recommend you buy a size bigger than you think you need. The fit is very tight.
It is also very short in the body leaving my stomach exposed which negates the point of wearing thermals.
Published 16 months ago by Caroline B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars this product was good quality, 26 Sept. 2013
E. Mccall (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Stay warm this winter, 22 Oct. 2013
I ordered my usual size and the it is snug - good to wear under thick jumper or shirt. If, however you want to wear it as a stand alone piece I'd recommend that you buy a size larger than your usual.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very tight fit, 27 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Oct. 2014
I read the reviews and ordered in 2 sizes as it apparently comes up small.
I don't know what the previous reviewers are talking about! I wear a British size 8-10 which is small, and ordered small and medium. The small fits perfectly and the length is very good. The medium is a bit large for me (because I'm size small!) but I'll use it anyway.
These are lovely, soft and very cosy and lovely colours. If you size yourself honestly and buy the right size it fits perfectly. Haven't washed them yet so let's see.
They arrived extremely quickly and the seller kindly kept me informed about their despatch.
I'd buy again for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 Sept. 2014
I just received mine in the post today, I'm in love with it, it came packaged well, with a special stamp on the front. To say it was coming from the US it arrived in the estimated time. All in all the fit is great, I'm a small but I purchased a medium after reading the reviews on the sizing, but it fits me like a glove. I shall be buying more clothes from this seller/brand in the future. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit too large, 26 Nov. 2014
This product has arrived, it was thinner that I expected although it seems to be doing the job. It does seem rather large though to be honest. I am a UK 8, and it is probably more 10-12 as it really is large, even over some vests. I wish it had been a little smaller, although they may shrink in the wash as I am yet to wash them. Warm though, although I suggest buying a smaller size thank you think you need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shame it's so big, 1 Feb. 2015
It's comfy but comes up rather big. I ordered the small and would say it fits like a 10-12 which I would call a medium so it's pretty baggy on me. But it seems like nice material, it's soft and the colour is accurate as advertised. If I could get them smaller I would order a few more but it's just too big for me to justify any more. However if you're a size 10 upwards it's a nice little top for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit and quality, 18 Mar. 2015
nothing wrong with the sizing as far as i am concerned. i am a busty 10. it fits fine. i find most dresses and tops are too low cut and i am hanging out of them. how is that professional?! however most vests are crew cut and not fitted enough. this one is ribbed and nice -i like this vest very much and i will be buying more

5.0 out of 5 stars bit on the small side, 5 Jun. 2014
the top is comfy and fits well in the sleeve length but a little on the small side, would recommend getting a larger size if you're worried it may not fit. Other than that it's great :)

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit disapointed but ok, 17 Mar. 2014
expected a fit like m and s quite generous but this was on the tight side bit disappointed would not order again

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›