5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased so far.
I bought this for my hubby for xmas and he was well pleased,
I looked everywhere for the lords prayer in English on an item.
This is very strong & thick.
Well worth the money,
Published on 30 Dec. 2010 by J. Ireland

2.0 out of 5 stars Below Expectation... :(
Very deceptive picture I must say. I lost interest in it immediately I picked it out of the box. Very, difficult to read the Lord Prayer as the wordings are faint. Broad enough though but a no-no for me. Not too sure if its worth the price; might be returning it for something else.
Published 18 months ago by Odasani

5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased so far., 30 Dec. 2010
J. Ireland (uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my hubby for xmas and he was well pleased,
I looked everywhere for the lords prayer in English on an item.
This is very strong & thick.
Well worth the money,

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and different., 12 Aug. 2013
I chose this very unusual ring because it was not only different but it had the 'Lords Prayer' engraving. The high rating came as a result of the engraving of this very special prayer on the surface of the ring, which I felt was not too prominent although it was visible on closer inspection. In other words, the ring was not too cheap and tacky, the message was written discreetly and much thought has gone into it's design.

The ring, I would suggest, might appeal to someone who is looking for the unusual in jewellery design and for this reason the product comes highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 13 Dec. 2013
Gave this a 5 star for the service, the value and the quality. Bought this as a gift for my man, he is going to love it! Chunky, heavy and a real steal at the price. looked up tungsten rings before buying, couldn't decide between the black or the gold finish. Apparently (for techies) the tungsten is plated with iron to make it golden, so it is actually a plated ring, I hope the plating doesn't wear off! Tungsten is virtually indestructable, so suitable for wearing at work. Even as a dress ring this is fabulous. The engraving is discreet, so it's not an in-your-face statement of one's faith, just a nice thing to touch when times get tough! Love it, love it, and would buy more from this seller as they handled my return promptly ( I chose the wrong size). Top deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot praise this enough., 18 Oct. 2013
Very good value, very good quality and the weight ! very in pressed with it. in fact very very good

2.0 out of 5 stars Below Expectation... :(, 14 Oct. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made thought I cant read the Lord's Prayer even ..., 2 April 2015
Nicely made thought I cant read the Lord's Prayer even with my glasses on need a magnifying glass it's very heavy and to bulky to ware so will have to hang on a neck chain sorry folks

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this ring for my dad as a Christmas ..., 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: New Mens Tungsten Ring Brand New. Engraved with The Lords Prayer in ENGLISH . Available in Most Sizes Click Through to see other Sizes Comes in a Quality Velvet Gift Box (Jewellery)
I bought this ring for my dad as a Christmas present and he loves it. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size so have to send it back. Hopefully I will get a replacement soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly brilliant. Large size z2 fitting available for my large ..., 8 Mar. 2015
Utterly brilliant. Large size z2 fitting available for my large finger. Looks great. Chunky substantial appearance and is very well made and I think stylish. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 25 Feb. 2014
This sturdy ring looks beautiful and very unique, I bought this for my partner and it did not disappoint. The ring is a year old now and hasn't got a scratch on it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome Ring, 5 April 2015
Really nice ring. Swift delivery.Unlike other reviewers...I can read the Lords prayer with ease.