5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased so far.
I bought this for my hubby for xmas and he was well pleased,
I looked everywhere for the lords prayer in English on an item.
This is very strong & thick.
Well worth the money,
Published on 30 Dec 2010 by J. Ireland

2.0 out of 5 stars Below Expectation... :(
Very deceptive picture I must say. I lost interest in it immediately I picked it out of the box. Very, difficult to read the Lord Prayer as the wordings are faint. Broad enough though but a no-no for me. Not too sure if its worth the price; might be returning it for something else.
Published 10 months ago by Odasani

5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased so far., 30 Dec 2010
J. Ireland (uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my hubby for xmas and he was well pleased,
I looked everywhere for the lords prayer in English on an item.
This is very strong & thick.
Well worth the money,

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and different., 12 Aug 2013
I chose this very unusual ring because it was not only different but it had the 'Lords Prayer' engraving. The high rating came as a result of the engraving of this very special prayer on the surface of the ring, which I felt was not too prominent although it was visible on closer inspection. In other words, the ring was not too cheap and tacky, the message was written discreetly and much thought has gone into it's design.

The ring, I would suggest, might appeal to someone who is looking for the unusual in jewellery design and for this reason the product comes highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 13 Dec 2013
Gave this a 5 star for the service, the value and the quality. Bought this as a gift for my man, he is going to love it! Chunky, heavy and a real steal at the price. looked up tungsten rings before buying, couldn't decide between the black or the gold finish. Apparently (for techies) the tungsten is plated with iron to make it golden, so it is actually a plated ring, I hope the plating doesn't wear off! Tungsten is virtually indestructable, so suitable for wearing at work. Even as a dress ring this is fabulous. The engraving is discreet, so it's not an in-your-face statement of one's faith, just a nice thing to touch when times get tough! Love it, love it, and would buy more from this seller as they handled my return promptly ( I chose the wrong size). Top deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot praise this enough., 18 Oct 2013
Very good value, very good quality and the weight ! very in pressed with it. in fact very very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 25 Feb 2014
This sturdy ring looks beautiful and very unique, I bought this for my partner and it did not disappoint. The ring is a year old now and hasn't got a scratch on it !

2.0 out of 5 stars Below Expectation... :(, 14 Oct 2013