5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Product 1st Class service, 21 July 2012
This review is from: 20cm Wood Wooden FREE STANDING CRUCIFIX CROSS Christ Jesus (Kitchen & Home)
Absolutely 1st class service from this seller and what a beautifully crafted item. Ideal for my small altar at home and makes morning prayer, evening prayer and night prayer so much more meaningful when done in front of this crucifix with a pair of candles either side of it. Not too small and certainly not too large. Thanks for this would definately recommend to anyone. I usually offer my prayers in church daily, but when I am unble to get this fills the gap quite nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent choice, 9 Jan. 2013
after the sad departing of my beloved mum i have bought this as i am bringing my mums ashes home and wanted to make a dignified area with candles a cross and place for mum which is special for me thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Symbol of My Faith, 27 Oct. 2010
As a symbol of my Christianity, this wonderfully accurate representation of Christ on the Cross is really all I need to keep me thinking of Christ's sacrifice of himself which he made to forgive our sins, and to keep me humble in mind and soul to our Father in Heaven.
Although any cross would really portray my faith in the same way, I must say this is the perfect height and build for me to put on my windowsill for others to see.
Highly recommended for those who have real desire and passion for Jesus.

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautful item, 14 Mar. 2013
howsonL (newcastle on tyne) - See all my reviews
i bought this for myself, as i thought it would give me comfort and when it arrived i was pleasantly suprised how beautifully made it is i have it near my settee in my living room and when i look at it i feel very safe. it is also a beautiful piece of wood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 11 Sept. 2013
I love it, This Crucifix is beautiful, I can't fault it at all.

It is an esssential purchase for any Christian.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely standing cross, 23 Feb. 2014
I bought this as a focal point for my quiet room. Lovely nicely made item and just right for the purpose I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 6 Mar. 2015
Perfect, looks quite nice in my bedroom came in perfect condition

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Mar. 2015
Good

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic mythic symbol, 4 Jan. 2011
Marc John - See all my reviews
The image of Christ on the cross is intended to focus your mind inward, where you are invited to undergo your own personal, psychological "Christ experience" of dying to your conditioned consciousness to be reborn into spiritual consciousness. The suffering and sacrifice portrayed by this classical mythical figure mirrors what you must experience within yourself as you allow yourself to be psychologically crucified, annihilated and reborn. In other words, the crucifixion is a symbolic representation of a personal, inner, psychological act. It's wonderful to see such well fashioned art like this being offered. All we need now is for more people to understand its symbolic value. It is a mistake to regard this character as a real person; he is a mythic figure and you must learn to understand the crucifixion symbolically.

Ex-Seeker