5.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting sweetener I've found
I've been using Truvia as a sweetener for coffee, tea and toppings for over a year. It's the best tasting artificial sweetener I've found - it doesn't have the slight chemical aftertaste of other sweeteners. For me it is completely digestible - even on days when I drink many cups of tea with Truvia, I have experienced no side effects at all.
Published on 4 Feb 2012 by E. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars tastes ok but make sure you're near a loo!
Published on 2 Feb 2012 by Nadia

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting sweetener I've found, 4 Feb 2012
E. Williams (Washington, DC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Truvia Kosher Nature"s Calorie-Free Natural Sweetener 40 Packets (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars tastes ok but make sure you're near a loo!, 2 Feb 2012
In short, this could upset your tummy if you have more than 1 or 2 sachets. I drink about 6 cups of tea a day at work using 1 sachet per cup but within about 2 hrs I had stomach cramps like trapped wind and had to keep going to the loo... if you catch my drift. A bit disappointing for me as the taste was really good! :-/ It took me 3 days to figure out that it was in fact Truvia that was causing my problems and not some tummy bug! I did some research on the internet and found lots of other peoples reviews in which stomach complaints had been reported after using Truvia. If it wouldn't have upset my stomach, I would have given it 5 stars. Going back to Daforto Stevia tabs.