on 19 March 2011
Because the bracelet was so inexpensive, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was very happy with my purchase. It's lovely, very well made.
on 23 September 2011
Had been looking for a bracelet like this for a while...was a reasonable price..arrived really quickly & I'm very, very happy with it.
on 20 October 2011
I am very happy with my item!! i ordered this at night, and it came 2 mornings after.. i am well impressed!! i love it!
on 30 August 2012
The bracelet was nice, but the lower elastic string was longer than the top, causing the bracelet to be slanted. Also, one of the beads were missing and the wood was chipped on more than one square.
on 4 March 2013
I,ve bought these as gift,s for xmas,my friend,s were so pleased I orderd these as Easter present,s,they are religious and give these to their friend,s.Also very good value for money.
on 10 April 2012
Bracelet took a few days to be delivered and is not the same as in the picture, its just all plain brown and alot of the stickers are squint but to be fair its only £2.
on 12 July 2013
I have bought a few of these my son loves but they do break easy but they are only cheap
on 14 December 2014
Exactly what I expected. Very nice
on 19 July 2015
Cute and good value
on 7 February 2011
Hmm. It's ok. Religious significance lost on my 11 yr old. Trendy item in her school for "wishing". Can't imagine the pope approving. I'm a militant atheist & wife catholic... so that led to some interesting conversations!