Size: Small 62 x 45 cm|Change
Price:£10.42+ Free shipping

on 9 September 2011
I don't just use it in my dogs crate, I have it on my sofa for my wee fella to lay on, because its nice and neutral it doesn't look out of place. Very plush feeling, good enough quality overall. It doesn't have a board back so it's not rigid, the material underneath is different, not sure if its waterproof but it looks like it would withstand being placed on a damp surface for instance. Has the 'donot disturb' logo in the corner.
on 23 April 2014
Puppy used this for 3 days before a typical toileting accident.
Followed the washing instructions, however when i opened the washing machine, i discovered that the stitching on the mattress has given way along the edge, releasing a vast amount of plastic foam pieces into my washing machine (hopefully only into the drum).
Lord only knows what would have happened if my puppy had managed to open this this mattress up!

The fabric appears thin and the quality obviously needs improving on this item.

Amazon refunded and item being returned. Purchaser beware..>!!
on 2 June 2012
My little dog loves it's new luxury cosy crate mattress. It fits her crate perfect and is of very good quality, would recommend it to everyone.
on 12 December 2013
I received this beautiful mattress and my dog is in love with it. She carried all her toys on it the moment I put it on the floor. She previously had a dog bed which she hardly used. The only thing I have to say is they did not send it via Royal Mail but via yodel- the delivery guy was most helpful in arranging a time to deliver after he did not find me home the first time but the place to pick it up would have been very uncomfortable in case I was not able to be home to get it. Royal mail is much easily accessible as they leave it to your local post office.
on 6 February 2015
Don't be fooled - it looks plush and warm but the base is not nearly thick enough; I can still feel the ridges of the cage base through it. Will have to add additional padding and am very disappointed in the product. Certainly not worth £20+.
on 17 January 2013
Nice soft & cosy mattress. Wouldnt mind a full size one for me to sleep on personally.
Hope it washes as well as it says so also. This is for my new puppy and I'm sure she'll be delighted.
I just need to be careful I dont lose her in the fabric as she's the same colour.
on 15 March 2012
Order this mattress for our puppy! Arrived really quickly and was in use the minute it was opened! Great product ...pup loves it and its hard to get him off it!!! Do yourself a favour and buy one if you need a secondary set of bedding... really worth it!!! :)
on 21 February 2013
fits the crate perfectly. my dog is very comfortable and has a good sleep.soft and cosy and washable to. yeh.
on 18 February 2013
bought this to replace my labs bed as I find her bed so big and bulky. so, I wanted something flat and nice and easy to wash... this bed is very soft and looks very cosy. it matches with my furniture. my puppy love it so much, and didn't even want to leave her new mattress.
on 3 December 2012
My labrador puppy loves this mattress. As soon as it was unwrapped I placed it in his training crate & he settled on it immediately. He is going to have some comfortable naps on this, wish I had purchased it sooner. The material is so soft.

See one answered question