5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wee mattress
Published on 9 Sep 2011 by Mrs C M McCabe

3.0 out of 5 stars crate fleece
Smaller than expected as only cover half the small dog crate. Good quality, soft and comfortable, easy to wash as goes in machine
Published 4 months ago by susan

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wee mattress, 9 Sep 2011
Mrs C M McCabe (Cumbria, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I don't just use it in my dogs crate, I have it on my sofa for my wee fella to lay on, because its nice and neutral it doesn't look out of place. Very plush feeling, good enough quality overall. It doesn't have a board back so it's not rigid, the material underneath is different, not sure if its waterproof but it looks like it would withstand being placed on a damp surface for instance. Has the 'donot disturb' logo in the corner.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog accesories, 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: Nice-n-Cosy Dog Crate Luxury Mattress, 62x 44.5cm , Small (Misc.)
My little dog loves it's new luxury cosy crate mattress. It fits her crate perfect and is of very good quality, would recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super little mattress, 15 Mar 2012
Order this mattress for our puppy! Arrived really quickly and was in use the minute it was opened! Great product ...pup loves it and its hard to get him off it!!! Do yourself a favour and buy one if you need a secondary set of bedding... really worth it!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy loves it, 27 Feb 2014
This is a lovely, soft mattress that my puppy Daisy loves. I will be buying more to keep around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mattress, 13 Feb 2014
Very good mattress, easy to wash and despite my puppy chewing it whenever he can it is still intact and looking good - very happy so I bought another as back up when i am washing the main one

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Dec 2013
I received this beautiful mattress and my dog is in love with it. She carried all her toys on it the moment I put it on the floor. She previously had a dog bed which she hardly used. The only thing I have to say is they did not send it via Royal Mail but via yodel- the delivery guy was most helpful in arranging a time to deliver after he did not find me home the first time but the place to pick it up would have been very uncomfortable in case I was not able to be home to get it. Royal mail is much easily accessible as they leave it to your local post office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog likes it, 4 Dec 2013
Nice-n-Cosy Dog Crate Luxury Mattress, 61.4 x 42.4 x 5.6 cm , Small

Fit perfect in our dogs crate and the dog seems to like it.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 29 Nov 2013
I bought this to go inside a small travel cage but the dog loved it so much I've had to bring it into the house! I have had to wash it as my boy got very dirty out on a walk and it came up like new!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrfect, 7 Mar 2013
L. Levy (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my large British Shorthair Cat to stop my new sofa getting clawed, he really loves it and still feels cose enough for a cuddle. Thank you - Would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars what i expected., 21 Feb 2013
fits the crate perfectly. my dog is very comfortable and has a good sleep.soft and cosy and washable to. yeh.

ARRAY(0xab5bce40)