5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping me in control
Published on 20 Sep 2011 by laramax

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
This table is surprising sturdy and well made for the money.
However the legs are NOT adjustable so unless the table is the right
height for you you will end up with a bad back!!
Published on 26 Oct 2011 by Colpa100

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping me in control, 20 Sep 2011
This review is from: FoxHunter Dog Cat Grooming Table 81cm x 52cm x 78cm Stainless Steel Frame and Legs Adjustable Portable Folded (Misc.)
I was looking for a simple grooming table that I could use for my little dog. This is ideal, it folds away when not in use and feels sturdy enough in use so that he isn't worried about being up there. The handy little tray underneath is ideal for keeping all my equipment within easy reach and there is a support bar to enable me to secure him whilst he is being clipped. I think it is good value for money and it arrived promptly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 26 Oct 2011
This table is surprising sturdy and well made for the money.
However the legs are NOT adjustable so unless the table is the right
height for you you will end up with a bad back!!

5.0 out of 5 stars dog grooming table, 30 Jan 2012
Really pleased with this table. My cocker spaniel has no problem standing on it as it feels secure. The tray underneath is really handy as I can reach my clippers, comb, scissors etc without having to leave her unattended. Good height for working.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog grooming table, 9 Nov 2011
This dog grooming table amazing its realy well built and so strong i orderd from these ppl yesterday about 2pm being 8/11/11 and with amazment i had it deliverd today being 9/11/11 i can say if you want a grooming table this is the one for you plus order from these ppl you want be unhappy as i said orderd next day and i did not pay for next day delivery as well u cant go wrong meny thank you for a great service.

4.0 out of 5 stars good dog grooming table, 3 Jan 2012
This grooming table is ideal for the dogs [Cavalier King Charles Spaniels] that are groomed on it at home for shows. It has a good surface size, working height, and is very sturdy when the dog moves. It folds down to a convenient size for storage & fits in the car rear when being transported. A very good practical product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 21 Aug 2013
I've been cutting my two spaniels hair for years and this is the first time it's be a pleasure for all three of us.This table is excellent and highly recommended. It folds up very neatly and I pop it in the garage out of the way-very happy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog grooming table, 31 Dec 2011
Have tried this now and it saves us a lot of time and backache. The dogs feel comfortable on it and it has already paid for itself. Great buy for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars grooming table, 9 Jan 2014
I needed something to assist me to groom my 2 year old cocker. She cannot sit still at any time and as soon as you go near her with scissors she sits down and wont get up again. The table is sturdy and does not move about. The rubber table top covering prevents any slipping and is durable. The grooming arm is of great assistance and makes grooming alot easier. The height of the table is fine although I am 5'7 I could do with it being a couple of inches higher, but this really is personal preference as the height is adequate to do the job in hand. The table is easy to erect and is of strong construction. I would reccomend for the 1st time groomer.

5.0 out of 5 stars exelent product and build quallity, 8 Dec 2012
easy to put up extreemly well made for the money, a steal in any ones eye .snap it up before the realise

5.0 out of 5 stars Table, 28 Jan 2014
As this is my first grooming table I did lots of looking comparing and what was important etc. I decided on this tBle and it's amazing- really. Everything it says it is believe me and its as solid as a rock which is so important. My Cockapoo Archie is a big boy for his type and it's perfect for him