Size: X-Large|Colour: Black|Change

on 26 August 2014
Bought these thinking this silicon grip palm would be in some way grippy. The ones I received were not. The gloves appear to be warm enough given the usual Bergaus fleece material. There is a new version of these available that claim to have leather inserts on the palms and fingers. Will try them instead.
on 22 January 2016
Had a pair of these before - pleased to see they were still available - they now carry a Gore fabric label.
I have found them to be comfortable, warm and reasonable water resistant. I find many outdoor gloves awkward and cumbersome - particularly the two layer ones. These I can tolerate - they fit snugly and don't have a plastic feel. they are easy to put on and take off and are not too bulky for carrying in a pocket or small rucksac.
on 18 February 2014
I have used these in a blizzard up a mountain and in storms with rain and high wind speed. They are comfortable and warm. They keep out the wind completely and even the wet to some extent (give it a couple hours in the driving rain) and even when they are soaking wet I have noticed they are still warmer than having your hands exposed to the wet and wind!
on 8 October 2014
Does exactly what it should, stops wind effectively and doesn't make your hands sweaty even after some hours on. Only downside is that it is quite thick and doesn't give so much touch sensation. Some people wouldn't mind with that (specially since it is best to use in very cold days), but it is just a reminder.
on 24 November 2013
I love these gloves and just hope i never lose them. They are really good quality and extremely warm and with more than a third off the price i have seen them displayed at in the outdoor shops.
on 10 December 2013
Keep my hands nice and warm, good service and price, arrived on time.so will come back when I need something else to keep warm this winter, thanks berghaus
on 28 November 2013
Warm, if a bit chunky, size is good they will do the job there designed for, as for uses walking ,driving , just about anything you want to do.
on 14 January 2015
I bought these at a low price so glad I did they are the best gloves I have ever owned,these are worth the full price a bargin!
on 6 December 2013
I little bit tight on the wrist. (soon stretch into shape)
The thumb is long by about an inch.
O.K.
on 4 January 2015
Pretty good. Definitely good value. Kept out the cold in sub zero lakeland xmas walk

See one answered question