Price:£2.59+ Free shipping

on 30 May 2016
I bought Weldtite to lubricate elements of the mountain bike I built. And just to clarify that, for anyone looking for lubricant for the drive chain of their bike, that isn't what this product is intended for, for that you need to choose a specific chain lubricant, either wet, dry or ceramic, not a grease like this. But what this grease is for is all those area where you need to avoid metal on metal fusing or grinding. (handle bar headset, bottom bracket, pedal screws, saddle post etc.) in fairness as it's lithium grease it has countless uses away from the bike too. The most important thing to take away from reading this is that this little tube of cheap grease is all you need. Don't be swayed by reviews or recommendations from specialist bike shops or websites who push expensive branded "bike" grease. They do the same thing, the physics is the same, the effect and protection on your parts is the same, but the Weldtite offers so much more for your money. As it's a cream like texture rather than being too liquid, it makes it easy to manipulate into the smallest of areas when applying, and although it is possible to drop a blob of it like you would toothpaste, for the most part you could say it's non-drip and therefore easy to apply without making a mess. And for those of you worried about size, this is certainly one occasion where a very little goes a long way. The tube may only be 40g, but servicing a couple of bikes this one tube will last you a few years so buy with confidence.
on 26 January 2012
This little tube is an essential piece of kit for cyclists - and I'm sure for bikers too. Resists moisture perfectly and is just the job when liberally applied to areas such as brake calipers, suspension bearings, and sundry other places prone to seizing-up in a British winter.
on 26 June 2012
Used this product to cover nut, bolts , wires and other exposed elements of my bike. Seems to have prevented the rust which had started on the nut on the handlebars. As pointed out, it shouldn't be used on a chain as it resembles grout and will just clog to the cogs of the gears.

The only issue is that it can be messy if any catches on your clothes but thankfully is it capable of being applied finely as well as in dollops.
on 15 August 2015
It is what it is and does what it does.
Some people are mega fussy and get all technical when in reality this is a grease and it greases.
I have not used it a lot but when I have it has been fine and the I've had no issues from it whatsoever.
If I get a year and a half down the line and I need to re-grease then for the £1.50 I paid for this I would say that's a result.

I've used it on my mountain bike and a few bits n bobs around the house. You would not use it for greasing forklift masts so it's fine for everyday greasing.
on 19 October 2013
For anyone wondering if there is enough grease in one of these tubes for one bicycle, yes, there's plenty! This is a great product not only for moving parts but for sealing bolt threads against water ingress. How did my bicycle ever live without it?
on 18 May 2014
Needed a small tube of grease as you never use a lot and will keep for ages , This works fine used it on a bottom bracket yesterday and will use on other areas that need protecting no problem with it's white look . good price and quickly delivered.
on 7 January 2015
Love the way this grease lubricates and protects
all the parts of my road bike.
It does what exactly it says and I still have enough
to grease.

Selling points absolutely true:

- Excellent lubricity reducing wear.
- Inhibits corrosion.
- Exceptional water resistance.
- Easy application and high visibility.
- For use on headsets, wheel bearings, and bottom brackets.

Great product! Will definitely recommend it to a friend!
on 22 May 2016
Best grease by far.

Have used this grease on many services on my good lady's bike and my own. I like to give all my moving parts, bearings etc a total degreasing every now and then due to the poor weather conditions that we often cycling in, not forgetting the different type of terrain.

The bottom bracket on my lady's retail store bike was much appreciative of the decreasing when she first got it as unbelievably there was little to none in covering the bearings just as was those in her wheels. I can see why some bikes are purely a throw away purchase as they have no longevity, I guess that's what you get when buying cheap. As her journies are short and to a location that is prone to bikes being parted from their rightful owners a more expensive bike wasn't on our shopping list. Post servicing her bike as well as mine surely does glide the best they can due to the weldtite grease.

Another product that I was advised to get on the bike forum and one that I would happily recommend to others to buy.
on 18 October 2014
Great lube/grease from a well known brand that delivers. For the price and with speedy delivery cant fo wrong. Very happy purchase keeps all the ball barings on my mountain bike and other moving parts well lubricated, protected and squeak free. Very happy purchase
on 2 April 2015
As you would expect it is grease! I used it to grease two sets of wheel bearings and the bottom bracket. Still had plenty left for another round or two. Well worth the price and seems to have done its job well.