Why has the price gone up so much you can now get this item for a better price from your local well known shop, we used to have these on the subscribe and save but amazon had removed them for example 17.05.14 Tesco 12 rolls of andrex £4.75 :)
Sorry Amazon but you need to do better :(
on 6 March 2014
I was amused by the irony of finding this bumper pack of loo roll, which could be happily dropped from a tall building without any ill effects, packaged in a larger cardboard box with Amazon's scrunchy brown space-filling paper protecting it from any undue harm. I'm tempted to buy some bubble-wrap to see what it comes packaged in.

The product itself is Andrex toilet paper. I can't give it the full five stars as according to the rating system this would mean I "love it" and this really wouldn't be true. It is a good bit of bog roll though, and (particularly if you have Prime membership and avoid delivery costs) this is one of the most cost-effective ways to go about buying it, fantastic value if you compare it to supermarket prices.
on 14 June 2012
As usual this product is excellent,but more than that I bless the day my daughter put me on to Amazon, I am elderly and don't drive and find carrying these items quite a chore.When I want to purchase anything I always look to Amazon first.Have always been very pleased with products and delivery.thank you.
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon 21 September 2014
My girlfriend decided to buy this for us from her account one day as a change from using the cheaper ones that we had been using.

After using it a few times it was clear that it was much better quality than the cheaper ones and performed much better in the bathroom. It's strong yet flexible and your fingers don't go though it as you get with cheaper ones. It quite thick to you won't have to do as much doubling up.

It not cheap but you do get a very high quality product from a company that have been around for a vey long time and in that time they have developed a very impressive product. It's ideal to use at home buy it will cost to much to use in work and businesses for a large amount of users.

I was impressed with the product and if you have a healthy dedicated to toilet paper them I would highly recommend it.

Feedback: If you wish to leave feedback on this review please follow the link below - thanks.
on 1 July 2013
Once you get over the initial shock of the giant box they come in and find somewhere to store them, you can enjoy the convenience of not having to lag around toilet roll on shopping trips. They last forever and easily the best loved brand on the market. This seller is a lifesaver
on 17 April 2012
Thank you for honouring the original deal with Amazon, even though the deal was listed incorrectly. Great buy. Many thanks
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 September 2015
I'm not going to say anything about the price. It may be cheaper elsewhere.

As far as toilet tissues go, these are definitely my current favourite, and the one I look for special offers on. We used to use Velvet, which was very similar in softness and comfort, and then one time we bought it, it had turned rougher – more like Tesco own brand. We stopped buying Velvet and stuck to Andrex which has yet to disapooint. It could have been a bad batch, but I'd rather get something I've only seen in a consistently high quality.

To misquote Blackadder: "Without doubt my favourite (...): soft, strong and thoroughly absorbent." He was talking of the soldier's magazine, "King and Country" of course, but as it was used for toilet paper when actual toilet paper was hard to come by, the comparison is a reasonable one.

Andrex may not be as strong, perhaps, but it is soft, comfortable and absorbent.
on 22 February 2014
Amazon just cancelled my S&S option on this product, probably because I've been using this for over a couple of years now. The reason these rolls are slightly cheaper is because the internal cardboard tube is out of shape (too much pressure on the roll machine adding the paper) so they're actual slight seconds, this didn't worry me but I'm jarred off now as my £15 a month order will now have to be £20.

Well done, thanks for another unhappy customer experience with absolutely no explanation.
on 17 January 2014
I don't have a car, so to have a large quantity delivered if a godsend.
I don't have to lug it 'round. It costs a lot less.
Again, what's not to like?
on 6 January 2012
I ordered several years worth of toilet rolls, in one go, as these are bulky items that take up a lot of space in shopping bags. They were in stock, and delivered promply. Good quality at a good price.

See one answered question