on 4 May 2012
Excellent price, speedy delivery..........

It's white,soft, strong and there is lots of it, so if you are a curry fanatic or have a problem your proctologist cannot help with then this is the deal for you.
Thankfully there were no puppies in the box.
on 17 April 2012
Thank you for honouring the original deal with Amazon, even though the deal was listed incorrectly. Great buy. Many thanks
on 7 January 2014
I always buy the big packs due to cost wise as I'm out of work, and as I live miles away from shops (other then a local expensive newsagent) and no car so need to take buses, I cannot carry food shopping and have to make two trips wasting my day.

This is not as soft as the brand I normally get. But will continue to buy this product from now on as it's great value buying it in bulk and still a great product. I'd rather save money sacrificing some softness by this buying this product. Almost on 2nd last pack now, so when I open last pack I will then work out how many months it's been and subscribe to regular deliveries.

Saves me time, and money. Will keep buying this now and recommend to all to buy! (you can even get free gifts or vouchers off the website putting in codes from each pack when you open them, saving MORE money. Im now a loyal customer as this is available in bulk, and good quality and saves me money.
on 6 January 2013
There is an on going debate in my household, over who uses the most so this solves most problems by bulk delivery! No one complains now it not soft enough and the price is not bad considering I was considering newspaper strips....... If you live with people (2 adults, 1 child, 3 cats I know but they occasionally attack a innocent loo roll) then it's great you can warn them in advance of a tissue paper shortage, I know when it is arriving hahahahaha (evil chuckle) . So watch the panic and e consumption slows down ! Funny that.....
on 18 March 2013
45 toilet rolls for that price.
need I say anymore. good quality from andrex and they do last so quality is a must when it comes to money saving products
on 17 November 2013
I ordered these on the subscribe and save deal with 4 other items which meant they were all free delivery and an extra 15% off. I assume if the price changes before the next delivery is due in 6 months then Amazon will tell us.

The paper is white and good quality and is all rolled up on cardboard tubes for your convenience which you can hang up in your bathroom. The paper has little perforations at regular intervals along its length so you can easily tear it off to the amount you require.

The packaging has a handle on the top but as this was delivered to the door we didn't have to carry the packs very far.
There is a cute photo of a puppy.

We should have enough toilet paper for the foreseeable future.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 September 2015
I'm not going to say anything about the price. It may be cheaper elsewhere.

As far as toilet tissues go, these are definitely my current favourite, and the one I look for special offers on. We used to use Velvet, which was very similar in softness and comfort, and then one time we bought it, it had turned rougher – more like Tesco own brand. We stopped buying Velvet and stuck to Andrex which has yet to disapooint. It could have been a bad batch, but I'd rather get something I've only seen in a consistently high quality.

To misquote Blackadder: "Without doubt my favourite (...): soft, strong and thoroughly absorbent." He was talking of the soldier's magazine, "King and Country" of course, but as it was used for toilet paper when actual toilet paper was hard to come by, the comparison is a reasonable one.

Andrex may not be as strong, perhaps, but it is soft, comfortable and absorbent.
on 8 December 2014
Er, it's Andrex toilet tissue! Not much more to say. Very useful to have it delivered in bulk, provided you've got the storage space. Not much if any cheaper than the supermarkets, but only having to buy once every month or two is a real boon.
on 4 June 2014
It's what you expect; no complaints, though quite costly....but it doesn't come with any instructions. I found some online which were helpful, and also a video explaining how to use it more economically ( [...] )

There is a picture of a dog on a package but it seems to work just fine for children too.
on 17 March 2014
When it comes to writing a review about a product, what does one say about loo roll? Well it's as describes long and soft and white. Bought this as one of my subscribe and save, it's no longer available as it's been swapped for the Andrex Eco roll but while I could get this, my family seemed to approve and it seemed to last well so happy bums in our house!

See one answered question