5.0 out of 5 stars Simple
Published on 27 Mar 2011 by Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok in a pinch
Ignoring the price for a second...
The sounds quality isn't great and has a tinny quality when playing and there's a flashing red light which can become surprisingly distracting.
However, loading songs is very simple and the battery will last for about 12 hours. I'd recommend it if you're looking for playing music at the gym.
Published 13 months ago by Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
If you want something simple to use get one of these. No bells or whistles with this. Put the micro sd card in a reader and drag and drop music or connect device via supplied USB cable and sync to media player. I'm a 40 something and it took me about 3mins to get it up and running with music on. Battery life seems good, I was out painting the house for 5hrs while listening to this and it didn't run out. If you like to make play lists etc then this isn't for you.I like the fact that it's simple to use, I don't want all the gimmicks.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 6 Jan 2011
This review is from: SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
i had been after a mp3 player wen i came across this item , totally love it its so easy to put songs on to i use it mostly at gym and wen walkin round battery life seems brill :D a+++++ item best buy

5.0 out of 5 stars SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black thru Amazon, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
I totally love this product, it's straightforward to use. I charged it the recommended 3 hours with a usb cable attached to a mains charger. For the music, I just dragged and dropped mp3 music from the PC into a memory card, popped it in little player and that was it, I was set. I haven't maxed the battery yet so i don't know right now how long it will last, but I read in another review that it lasted nearly or at least 4 hours. This nifty little player doesn't do anything fancy except play your music straightforward and I love the simplicity of it. I don't need to do playlists or anything complicated the youngsters and techies do these days so this is perfect for me. Sound quality is definitely good. You can use other earphones if you don't like the one that comes with it, but for me that one is just fine. Would definitely recommend and I am actually going to order another one as a spare and more later to give as a present. Five stars for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars tiny mp3 with excellent sound, 17 July 2011
U. Nilsson (Aurora, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
I bought my device a couple of weeks ago, I also own Iphone and Sandisk Sansa mp3 and some other mp3 players. The reason was I wanted a small device for running. The sound is very good. It uses a micro SD card for memory which means I can swap music selection instantly and that memory space can be upgraded and is very inexpensive, in fact by carrying extra cards it is limitless. Iphone should have this feature (Sansa has this as expansion slot). It starts up instantly. The drawbacks are: it always begins playing from song one and you have to step to the song you would like to continue from. There is no display of any kind. There are no settings of any kind except volume and key lock, but personally I really don't miss anything except perhaps random play. I bought two just to have a spare in case the power would run out while running but it seems to last very well. I haven't measured but it's a question of a good number of hours of play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value, 20 July 2012
This review is from: SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
Well it would be cheap just for the earphones that come with it ! Yes you need to buy a micro SD memeory card, and there have been occasional faults in the USB charging / transfer cable supplied but most camera cables will work with it, so hardly a big problem. Yes there's no indexing apart from next or previous song, but at least it remembers where you were each time you switch on. Sound quality is excellent, and I've used it to feed directly into a big hi-fi for a dance party. A miracle for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars mp3 player, 15 April 2011
Mr. Robert Green (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
For not much money this is a great little mp3 player. We loaded songs via a card reader with no problems. It has limitations (no shuffle function) but, Hey! it wasn't expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
From anything other than a v close inspection it's a iPod .Audio is great battery is good simple to use and a real snip at the price. Ideal for the train gym or any othe use u can think of .Build quality is fine and all the bits you need apart from a MEM card come with the purchase I fact have bought 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Mindbogglingly good for peanuts, 25 Aug 2012
Mr. Michael Brooks (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
mind bogglingly good for the money - a no brainer i have put our entire collection on a micro sd card and there's still shed loads of space. it even remembers where it was when you switch off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 13 Aug 2012
This review is from: SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
The mp3 player is a good buy for the cheap price, and includes headphones aswell. Sound quality is decent and a good size for the gym, etc. Only downside I can think of is no shuffle button, but for the price I was not expecting it to do everything. Battery life is decent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 23 July 2012
S. Thompson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
For the price you get your moneys worth.
It plays music. you can pause and change track. and that's it.

SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black