Size: 75|Style Name: Single Outlet|Change

on 9 November 2012
We bought this pump from another retailer and soon discovered it was too powerful for our tank, which is only 48 litres. Nevertheless, we have used a valve to reduce the airflow into our tank and are now quite happy with the performance of the pump. Considering the amount of air it pumps, it is a fairly quiet unit. The rubber feet are the important thing there, because the pump does vibrate quite a lot.
on 7 October 2014
I have had a single outlet and 2 x of the double outlet air pumps and all have failed where the outlet port breaks from the body of the unit. There must be a manufacturing problem for the break to occur where it does. Very difficult to effect any type of repair as any glue applied restricts the air flow making the unit under perform. Will not be buying another one.
on 20 January 2013
This little air pump does the job and is nice and quiet. Note that you need to order tuning ANC a check valve separately
on 20 March 2013
I bought this pump in January and decided to move it to another tank today. I tried to pull the air pipes off gently as I'd read reports of them breaking off. The first one seemed to have already broken off and the second broke off immediately. I must have breathed too heavily on it. I do not like giving negative reviews but I feel that you should be warned that the nozzles break very easily and due to the design, you can't even try to fix them with superglue. I paid £30 but I see it is now on sale at £12 so they must know there is a problem with them. Check that they have fixed the design fault if you are going to by this air pump.
on 27 January 2013
I bought this Marina 100 air pump 18 months ago new and in that time it has become noisy and stopped working. I would advise not buying this product as the replacement air pump parts are impossible to buy after it goes faulty. Also what really annoys me is that the leaflet you get in the marina 100 air pump box tells you that you can buy spare parts from the manufacturers website hagen.com but THIS IS A CLEAR LIE FROM THE COMPANY and false information. Yes there is a repair kit available A18035 but its only available to buy on the USA/Canadian Hagen website and is not listed on the Hagen UK website.

I have since contacted Hagen uk by email and they clearly state they do not support this Marina 100 air pump in the UK and they also don't sell the A18035 Marina 100 pump repair kit to anyone in the UK

This company Hagen that makes this pump have to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. Its like they don't care about customers in the UK that have bought their product.

I would say before buying any fish tank Air pump do a google search to see if you can buy an air pump repair kit for the model of air pump you are thinking of buying.

TO AMAZON UK OR THE SELLER OF THIS AIR PUMP:
It would be a very good idea to see if the A18035 Marina 100 pump repair kits could be imported from Hegen.com into the UK and sold on AMAZON UK. I would like to point out that AMAZON.COM already sells the A18035 repair kit if you are in the USA.
on 4 June 2014
Great product.prompt delivery.A little noisy but deadend a quite a bit by placing felt underneath to stop vibration a little.
on 5 September 2014
Providing air to a small pond.
Previous one gave up after getting soaked after very heavy rain.
Keep it dry and it is excellent.
Hydrogen peroxide and then using this have cleared green algae.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2014
For the price good value..do not expect masses of air from suchba small pump..doing the job nicely for my 60l tank..wouldn't recommend for anything bigger though
on 11 November 2012
Its not that quite as it states but is very powerfull.
Brought this one because my Tetratec aps100 stopped working this one is a great replacement.
on 14 May 2014
The old pump I had was dying out, so was looking for a much stronger pump that gives more oxygen and this one definitley does the job.