on 11 May 2012
This is cheap, arrive quite quick (at Christmas) and tastes nice, whats funnier is giving it to little kids! I gave this to my 2yr old girl (she loves it), not as a regular thing just a once in a while treat. What makes it funny is the facial expressions! I'll upload a video later!
on 24 January 2013
The product is as described arrived early well packaged. My daughter, nieces and nephews love this stuff and I tend to hide it amongst other gifts or give it as a prize when we get together each month as a family. Takes me back as well wich is not a bad thing.....
on 11 May 2014
OMG This is exactly as I remember it to be thirty years ago.
The whole family lived it and my children now have the same love for it as I did all those years ago.
Fantastic taste, quality and value.
on 20 January 2014
It's always hard to find different things to include in my daughters birthday party bags. This is great, tasty and fun. Her friends lived eating this and giggling about the fizz!!
on 20 January 2013
The packets could've had more popping candy in them but otherwise fine. They tasted real good and it's always funny with that popping sensation in your mouth :)
on 16 June 2013
My daughters and myself have enjoyed eating these sweets. Love the snap, pop, crackle - BANG.
Buy with Confidence - and a good b.b.d on the packs also.
on 17 July 2013
A great trip down memory lane for me and my children. Gave some to my three year old grandson and sat back and watched the expression on his face - sweet!!
on 6 February 2013
These are great fun not only for children but the grown ups who haven't grown up.we sprinkle them over ice cream or jelly, just adds a bit of fun.
on 17 April 2014
Very good service. The space dust is brilliant, very fizzy and my Granddaughter loves using it in her cooking. It is great in rice crispy cakes.
on 12 May 2015
bit expensive but taste as good as they did in the day. Can't complain as I chose to pay what they asked for them.