5.0 out of 5 stars dust
Published 17 months ago by Malc&Issy

2.0 out of 5 stars A fair price but ....
Published on 16 Mar. 2013 by Gillian D

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars dust, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Dust Straws Full bag of 240 (Grocery)
Exactly as I remember them. Oddly, the size feels the same to me? I think they feel smaller to some because we had smaller hands when we were younger so they seemed larger? My hands are still small. I'm very pleased with the product. My partner bought these, along with a few other sweets they used to sell when we were younger. They taste the same and bought back a lot of memories for everyone. You get a lot for the price but they were a lot cheaper when I was younger. 1p per tube ha!

I would suggest that you don't choose express delivery upon checking out, as they arrived around the same time for me as they did for the other reviewer.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought these for a school disco. Plenty to go ..., 21 July 2015
Victoria Graham (Harpenden, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rainbow Dust Straws Full bag of 240 (Grocery)
bought these for a school disco. Plenty to go around. I started snipping the top of each with scissors until one of the children advised that you just have to apply pressure to either side of one end and they pop open! Doh! went down very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood throwback, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Dust Straws Full bag of 240 (Grocery)
Very pleased with the product
Exactly as I remember them!
It was Well packaged and arrived much sooner than expected
I will be reordering for any other kiddies events in future these are great in goodie bags!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price, long expiry date., 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Dust Straws Full bag of 240 (Grocery)
Fantastic price! I was expecting a huge bundle to head through my door though! Thankfully it fits through the letterbox and was packaged well. Will be great for halloween goody bags. Long expiry date. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would reccomend, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Dust Straws Full bag of 240 (Grocery)
Pregnancy craving so I adored! I've ordered them twice and came after about 3 working days both times. Kept me going for a day or two ;) now I've realised you can get them cheaper though so doubt will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Dust Straws Full bag of 240 (Grocery)
Arrived quickly and well packaged. My daughters are so happy with these sweets I will be ordering more. A great trip down memory lane, I would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars A fair price but ...., 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Rainbow Dust Straws Full bag of 240 (Grocery)
I ordered these and paid the extra postal charge for express delivery with the expectation that I would receive my order within 2 days. However after 6 days I had to chase up the order and I did receive the product the following day - but it had been posted first class so I can only surmise that my order hadn't been processed until I'd chased. Not good, especially when I'd paid the extra delivery charge. The straws are approx 12 cm long so that was rather disappointing (I remember them being a lot longer when I was little) but saying that, the price you pay isn't unreasonable for the amount of straws you get. It's just a shame that I was let down on the delivery side. I've ordered other sweets through the Candy Shop and they came straight away so this may just be a 'one off' but it still left me feeling slightly 'ripped off' regarding the extra P&P I'd paid. The moral is; allow a week if you're ordering these!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little iteam, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Dust Straws Full bag of 240 (Grocery)
Well packaged great for little party bags every kids love a bit of sugar

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2015
This review is from: Rainbow Dust Straws Full bag of 240 (Grocery)
Very good product with super fast delivery
,would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed fiance not diabetic, 16 May 2015
This review is from: Rainbow Dust Straws Full bag of 240 (Grocery)
Lasted ages. Amazed fiance not diabetic. No risk of scurvy here!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›