Size: 50Change
Price:£3.78+ Free shipping (Addon item)

These sweets taste lovely and look beautiful. They're made in the UK too, which is something of a rarity these days (at least if the Daily Mail is to be believed). They are also vegetarian, which is always nice to know. And they're as fizzy as their name suggests, a quality which I'm afraid makes it almost impossible to resist them.

I ordered these to accompany me to an 80s concert next weekend, to which I am also taking my two little relatives. I want them to experience the other side to the 80s, not all that 'Greed is Good' nonsense. Hence, fifty rolls of Fizzers and a mission - to share these amongst select members of the crowd (anyone who looks like Siobhan Fahey can have the lot, with no arguments). My little eight year old and four year old friends will feel part of the crowd and I will look generous, in a 'Thank God These Didn't Actually Cost Very Much' kind of a way. That is, of course, if any of my fifty rolls of Fizzers actually survive to meet anyone else. As I write this, I am struggling to keep my hands off them. I can't see there being too many survivors.
on 16 March 2013
Arrived in time and were good. Came intact and was pleased.
Hope the kids at school love !! Kids do love sweets anyway what ever they are.
on 8 February 2014
I was craving these sweets like you wouldn't believe! I first came across them in the trusted 99p Store then they disappeared or I was to slow and the were sold out I don't know. So went online cause I knew Amazon would have them and presto they did! It was more than 99p but I really wanted them...
Love these sweets cause they are not to sweet, got a bit of a sour sweetness, crumbles away when you chew...really what more could you ask for in a sweet. And no the children aren't getting any ;)
VINE VOICEon 16 May 2013
As cheap pressed powder sweets go they are ok...not as good as most perhaps but ok, which is surprising as they are made by Swizzles whose ranges normally are fantastic.
However, these are small mini rolls, ideal therefore for parties, gift bags for parties...and calorie counting portion controlling parents.
on 17 April 2013
I bought these along with some other sweets for my sons sweet jar and they were just what I wanted. They arrived quickly, well packed and in perfect condition. The only problem was they didn't last long with my 6 year old around .... too nice to keep in the sweet jar!!
on 23 May 2014
I bought these for a school Fayre and I chose them because they remind me of when I was a kid myself. They are sugary sweet and come in handy packaging, which means you don't have to worry about kids handing them out with dirty hands :).
VINE VOICEon 25 October 2013
I thought they tasted ok, but the kids absolutely loved them. Mainly bought for party bags the small amount left over rapidly diminished (out of the bowls of sweets these were one of the first bowls to empty)
on 11 June 2013
Brought them for my Dad as a little fathers day gift and I am over the moon! Can't seem to find these sweets anywhere else at the moment, so for the price and prompt delivery I would definitely purchase again!
on 26 August 2015
Bought these for my self to eat.
these arrived on time and were well packaged also they tasted great.
I would definitely buy these again because of the quick delivery, great taste and price
on 11 August 2014
I am so glad I can find these. I loved them as a child and still love the flavor. They are not longer offered in the US so I have to go to the UK to get them, but they are worth the wait.

See one answered question