5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product
Bought this for my little 3 year old daughter as a night light and she loves it its very calming and the lighting of it is just right and not to bright. It automatically turns its self off after a while which is great as it saves on the battery usage, although if she wakes in the night it can be very easily activated again. Great product at a great price
Published on 3 Oct. 2011 by jot

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product
Be very careful with this product - it nearly caught on fire in my son's nursery. Thankfully my son woke up and I went to check on him and could smell burning. The lights had gone out on the projector, it was red hot and the battery cases had started to melt. I will be contacting the manufacturer.
Published on 8 Mar. 2013 by TGT

‹ Previous | 16 7 822 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loves it, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Childrens nightlight Turtle LED star galaxy projector 3 colour 1800-0003 (Baby Product)
Really likes it. Keeps him occupied whilst getting to sleep. Mad about stars and moon and can't understand why he can't see them in day time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic, doesn't work, 5 Jan. 2014
Not worth the money at all. Music is creepy and not friendly. The projection doesn't work. Really plastic. Not good at all. Not cute at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for the kids, 20 Dec. 2013
Very good. Extremely good to put kids to bed. They will watch the stars and fell a sleep. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nightlight, 3 Dec. 2013
I love it its tiny but it lightns the room and you turn it on with just touching it.Very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute turtle but no lullaby, 6 Oct. 2013
Really cute little turtle emitting 3 colours of moon/stars as well as a setting that changes the colours gradually. I turn it on every night as my baby goes to sleep and she's enchanted by the ceiling - helps to calm her down I'm sure! There must be some confusion between the model with and without the lullaby - this one was cheaper than the one that was listed as being without the lullaby so it seemed like a good deal. However, there is no lullaby option, which I don't really regret since a couple of the reviews said that the lullaby wasn't that pleasant to listen to.

4.0 out of 5 stars turtle nighlight, 5 Sept. 2013
I thought it was going to be a little larger (should have read all the info!!) but in fact it is lovely and fits on my grandson's night table very well as it is smaller than the one he has at home which has to go on the floor. It throws a nice pattern on the room but it really needs to be quite dark to get a good image.. Looks nice with smiley face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great product, worth every penny., 24 Aug. 2013
After our old star machine stopped working (not this model) my little boy, who's 2 didn't settle as well without 'his stars. I decided to order this and it's great. I'm now about to order another one for my other baby. It's great that you can chose the colour of the stars and ideal because it turns itself off after 45 mins. I'd 100% recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely nightlight, 5 Aug. 2013
F. Bartlett (UK) - See all my reviews
My daughter was given a ladybird version for Xmas and my son was keen to get one too. It is battery powered and turned on simply by touching the top. It projects a lovely series of stars and a moon on the ceiling which can be in several different colours. It then turns itself off after 30 mins. The light is not enough to keep little ones awake but just enough to take the edge off the darkness and I love the fact it doesn't get hot for little fingers

4.0 out of 5 stars great night light, 4 May 2013
a great night light kids love it im buying a moving one this year for the kids

??? ? /

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped, if I'm honest, 3 April 2013
S Clarke - See all my reviews
I was expecting a light show of epic proportions. I got a few very faint stars that our toddler largely ignored.
You should note that they don't move.
I also was somewhat disappointed with the dirge of a music track. To me it sounded like a sinister dark version of nursery rhymes that would give me nightmares, what were they thinking?

He did however gain infinite pleasure from whacking it on the top to change colour, so there is some redeeming play value.
In the end we bought some stick on glow in the dark stars which he REALLY likes.

‹ Previous | 16 7 822 | Next ›