on 13 February 2014
This is probably the best little product we've bought for our toddler. We've now used it every night for a year and it fills his ceiling with stars that slowly throb on and off and change colour. It has 4 settings, but the fourth one (four taps) is best as it cycles through colours and shines the stars on and off slowly to sooth the little fella to sleep. Batteries still going to and I'm fascinated to see how long they last!!

Highly, highly recommended, and no moving parts so nothing to break really!
on 3 October 2011
Bought this for my little 3 year old daughter as a night light and she loves it its very calming and the lighting of it is just right and not to bright. It automatically turns its self off after a while which is great as it saves on the battery usage, although if she wakes in the night it can be very easily activated again. Great product at a great price
on 2 July 2013
My three year old daughter and myself love this little ladybug light, she uses it every night, she know's how to switch it on and off and how to change the colours, we love the way the stars and the moon light up the room.
on 10 April 2011
My daughter is fascinated by the lights of the lamp, even myself and my wife. I did not expect a product so well made and well-functioning. The lamp has an immediate tranquilizer effect during the nightly criyng fear caused . Do not hesitate to buy it.
on 28 May 2014
This was a wonderful buy. The light show is so lovely and the fact that it automatically turns itself off after 45 mins is brilliant as it saves on battery life. Ive had it for months now and not had to change the batteries yet. We use it every night with my little one and she adores it. Well worth every penny.
on 4 June 2014
It is couple of months since I have bought this. It was fine for the first few weeks, however the projection quality was not great as I expected. Begining of the second month, the touch sensor started giving up although the device was used only once or twice a day. After two months it has completed given up, hence I wouldn't recommend buying this.
on 8 March 2013
Be very careful with this product - it nearly caught on fire in my son's nursery. Thankfully my son woke up and I went to check on him and could smell burning. The lights had gone out on the projector, it was red hot and the battery cases had started to melt. I will be contacting the manufacturer.
on 21 August 2010
I was looking for a night light when I saw this ladybird, so I bought it thinking it would help in transforming the baby's dark, scary, monster-populated room into a restful place that she would be happy to sleep in. I think it's working, that's two nights now that we haven't had any serious bedtime disagreements. It lights up the ceiling with a lovely galaxy of different sizes of stars and a crescent moon, in your choice of colours: blue, green, amber or all three. The alternating mode is my favourite (the stars fade in and out) because it gives the stars a little movement, otherwise they're completely static. The beetle is compact and sturdy, has a 3 year guarantee and the batteries (included) should last well since the LEDs use little energy. I particularly like the touch sensor on the back to change modes as that makes it really easy to use. My little one thinks the display is very pretty (ooh!) and it certainly helps to keep those nasty old monsters away.
on 23 February 2012
Fab product. Bought it for my 3 month old and he loves it. Stares at the ceiling watching the stars changing colour at bedtime until he nods off to sleep. My 4 year old also loves it.
on 11 November 2012
Bought this for my 6 year old son and he loves it.great that it switches itself off.He switches it back on himself if he wakes in night.great buy and seems good on batteries too.