5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product
Bought this for my little 3 year old daughter as a night light and she loves it its very calming and the lighting of it is just right and not to bright. It automatically turns its self off after a while which is great as it saves on the battery usage, although if she wakes in the night it can be very easily activated again. Great product at a great price
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by jot

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product
Be very careful with this product - it nearly caught on fire in my son's nursery. Thankfully my son woke up and I went to check on him and could smell burning. The lights had gone out on the projector, it was red hot and the battery cases had started to melt. I will be contacting the manufacturer.
Published 20 months ago by TGT

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Childrens nightlight Turtle LED star galaxy projector 3 colour 1800-0003 (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Dec 2011
My daughter loves looking at these lights at bed time, they often help sooth her to sleep and the changing colours gives some sense of movement to the stars.

Update: We had a visitor today (a two year old) who dropped this all the way down the stairs and it still works! Obviously good build quality :)

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, fills ceiling with stars every night, 13 Feb 2014
W. Sargent "uk DS fanclub" (Lake District, UK) - See all my reviews
This is probably the best little product we've bought for our toddler. We've now used it every night for a year and it fills his ceiling with stars that slowly throb on and off and change colour. It has 4 settings, but the fourth one (four taps) is best as it cycles through colours and shines the stars on and off slowly to sooth the little fella to sleep. Batteries still going to and I'm fascinated to see how long they last!!

Highly, highly recommended, and no moving parts so nothing to break really!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 8 Aug 2011
This led projector is awsome! Lots of efects and lights with no sound, so the baby stares watching changing colors, moving stars (as you move the projector. Great value for money!! The only negative point is that it doesn't have a timer to shutdown itself after a few minutes, so we have to touch it until powers down!!! Recomended article

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing night light, 10 April 2011
My daughter is fascinated by the lights of the lamp, even myself and my wife. I did not expect a product so well made and well-functioning. The lamp has an immediate tranquilizer effect during the nightly criyng fear caused . Do not hesitate to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Starlight beetle gets 5 stars from me, 21 Aug 2010
I was looking for a night light when I saw this ladybird, so I bought it thinking it would help in transforming the baby's dark, scary, monster-populated room into a restful place that she would be happy to sleep in. I think it's working, that's two nights now that we haven't had any serious bedtime disagreements. It lights up the ceiling with a lovely galaxy of different sizes of stars and a crescent moon, in your choice of colours: blue, green, amber or all three. The alternating mode is my favourite (the stars fade in and out) because it gives the stars a little movement, otherwise they're completely static. The beetle is compact and sturdy, has a 3 year guarantee and the batteries (included) should last well since the LEDs use little energy. I particularly like the touch sensor on the back to change modes as that makes it really easy to use. My little one thinks the display is very pretty (ooh!) and it certainly helps to keep those nasty old monsters away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peaceful nights, 21 Nov 2013
I bought this light for my grandson, he has just gone from his cot to his big boy bed, it has made the process easier he lies and gazes at the ceiling or should I say the sky!! Great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 2 July 2013
My three year old daughter and myself love this little ladybug light, she uses it every night, she know's how to switch it on and off and how to change the colours, we love the way the stars and the moon light up the room.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product, 8 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Possible sleep enducer, 15 Feb 2013
Purchased for my new grandson who, having spent the first 4 weeks of his life in hospital being poked and prodded on the hour, has a problem sleeping. Initially it did not promote sleep! but now is keeping him calm as he winds down from his day.