5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product
Bought this for my little 3 year old daughter as a night light and she loves it its very calming and the lighting of it is just right and not to bright. It automatically turns its self off after a while which is great as it saves on the battery usage, although if she wakes in the night it can be very easily activated again. Great product at a great price
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by jot

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product
Be very careful with this product - it nearly caught on fire in my son's nursery. Thankfully my son woke up and I went to check on him and could smell burning. The lights had gone out on the projector, it was red hot and the battery cases had started to melt. I will be contacting the manufacturer.
Published 16 months ago by TGT

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Childrens nightlight Turtle LED star galaxy projector 3 colour 1800-0003 (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 8 Aug 2011
This led projector is awsome! Lots of efects and lights with no sound, so the baby stares watching changing colors, moving stars (as you move the projector. Great value for money!! The only negative point is that it doesn't have a timer to shutdown itself after a few minutes, so we have to touch it until powers down!!! Recomended article

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product, 8 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, fills ceiling with stars every night, 13 Feb 2014
W. Sargent "uk DS fanclub" (Lake District, UK) - See all my reviews
This is probably the best little product we've bought for our toddler. We've now used it every night for a year and it fills his ceiling with stars that slowly throb on and off and change colour. It has 4 settings, but the fourth one (four taps) is best as it cycles through colours and shines the stars on and off slowly to sooth the little fella to sleep. Batteries still going to and I'm fascinated to see how long they last!!

Highly, highly recommended, and no moving parts so nothing to break really!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peaceful nights, 21 Nov 2013
I bought this light for my grandson, he has just gone from his cot to his big boy bed, it has made the process easier he lies and gazes at the ceiling or should I say the sky!! Great buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Possible sleep enducer, 15 Feb 2013
Purchased for my new grandson who, having spent the first 4 weeks of his life in hospital being poked and prodded on the hour, has a problem sleeping. Initially it did not promote sleep! but now is keeping him calm as he winds down from his day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little night light, 11 Nov 2012
Bought this for my 6 year old son and he loves it.great that it switches itself off.He switches it back on himself if he wakes in night.great buy and seems good on batteries too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy!!, 23 Feb 2012
Fab product. Bought it for my 3 month old and he loves it. Stares at the ceiling watching the stars changing colour at bedtime until he nods off to sleep. My 4 year old also loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want one!, 11 Nov 2011
I wanted a night light for when I moved my baby boy into his own room. As with anything I looked around and read a LOT of reviews... Everyone raved about the night lights with moving images and music, but I just wanted a light - our listener plays twinkle twinkle. and although it's continuous play is sending me a little bit bonkers, my little one loves it. So after lots of browsing I decided this Turtle would do the trick...

Whwn it arrived I have to say I was a tad dubious, it looked a little bit cheap BUT once the batteries (which come with it) were in and the lights were off it is anything but cheap - I love it, I'm considering buying one for my own room!

It isn't going to light a massive ceiling, I have it next to the cot and it works a treat. It has three differnt colours to choose from and a 4th setting which alternates between all the different colours. It's fab, send my little fella snoozing within 10 minutes.

If I could make one change it would be to be able to plug it into the mains, but it's a small complaint. There are no instructions, but it's worth knowing that it will turn itself off after 45 mins...

I've already ordered two more (in the ladybird design) to give to my nieces for xmas.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it!, 4 Jun 2014
It is couple of months since I have bought this. It was fine for the first few weeks, however the projection quality was not great as I expected. Begining of the second month, the touch sensor started giving up although the device was used only once or twice a day. After two months it has completed given up, hence I wouldn't recommend buying this.