Colour: Light Blue|Change

on 21 March 2013
This product was fab when my son was 3-6 months, as he is a longer and taller baby than most, after 6 months we did not use this thereafter. It's great for younger babies, as they can just sit back and relax, and whoever is bathing them has peace of mind that this product is very safe.
on 15 February 2012
The most AMAZING piece so far! We tried at least 3 different bath solution, but this is the best of all. Extremely well designed and fits everyone's need. Highly recommended.
review image
on 3 November 2011
My 4 month baby enjoys his bath much more with this .... It is much better than a sponge ...
on 7 October 2011
on 14 May 2015
Very clever device that served us well and takes the stress out of bathtime with a young baby. Unlike many other bits of tat that you are panicked into buying and then just sit gathering dust, this got a lot of use in our house and would recommended to all new parents.
on 18 December 2014
Baby has loved bathtime since we started using this when he was about 2weeks old. Gives mammy confidence to do bathtime alone. I rinse after use & hand out of tap, no sign of wear after 3months use. Great value & no need to buy a baby bath.
on 6 March 2014
We always had tricky bath times with my 4 month old but I have to say since we got this she always enjoys a bath I think she feel safer and more secure, would definitely recommend this! 😄👍
on 22 July 2013
My 4 month old baby loves this.he can wriggle away an still be secure.it floats really well.only downside is drying it as it has to b hung up an not touching a wall an have no hooks on ceiling so have to hang it on door behind towels.it has to b dried in ventalated room or it gets damp on it.all in all very happy with purchase
on 19 February 2014
Highly recommend ! A big Help! My baby likes it no more crying when she takes bath.It's worthy the money!
on 22 May 2013
Love this!!! Really saved on my back bent over from bathing my little one!! Means my baby can spend longer in the bath as he seems to enjoy it and usually cut short as back sore from holding him now I have 2 hands free to play/wash with him. Only negative is no choice of colour as I had to order pink one for my wee boy.