on 20 November 2010
This is a refreshing 4 part CD that really highlights areas of importance for those contemplating marriage, courting and those who are married. 'In the beginning' was really fascinating and offers great insight to the purpose of marriage and God's ideal for marriage.

Marriage in this day and age is considered old fashioned and the number of children we have is restricted for all sorts of reasons however this CD challenges some of these concepts.

I am not yet married but this has placed me along with the Word of God in a good position before I enter married life.

This CD is based on the Word of God and the scriptures are very common when considering marriage or relationships however the depth and detailed analysis of these verses opens your mind up in such an amazing way that you understand the God's Word at a deeper level.

As a young person fresh out from university and working full-time now for 2 years, most young people I knew and younger of course would rush into relationships before considering whether they are in the right relationship or not. Personally this 4 part CD challenges me to consider how I should be before I even enter a relationship and what she must be also. This avoids the need for trial and error relationships and develops a deeper level of discernment in the friendships we do have as well as that potential relationship!

My testimony is that I have gone into the first and only relationship that will lead into marriage. This 4 part CD certainly confirms I am in the right relationship and equips us with biblical truths as young Christians to form part of our core values in our relationship. For those who are in relationships it will quickly indicate what is wrong and root cause i.e. you or her.

I would certainly recommend this 4 part CD to all those contemplating, courting and within marriage. You will be challenged but also encouraged to have a blessed marriage as God intends.
on 23 November 2010
Love and Marriage - Firstly, I want to encourage everyone to listen to this teaching on marriage. It is an edifying 4 part series on what and how God expects marriage to be and in addition teaches how the love of God that exists between two people can actually sustain the marriage. My perception of marriage have been very much challenged by listening to all the series but much more really blessed by the practicality of God's word and how we need not complicate things for ourselves..

It is most important for us to know what to expect and what to do before deciding to go into a relationship or prepare for marriage. We often take a lot of things for granted and assume that we know everything about the other person. No matter how pleasant or good a person can be it is worth remembering that men and women are different in so many ways. As one in relationship and getting ready for marriage, listening to these series of Love and Marriage has indeed equipped me to appreciate my `to be' spouse and have an understanding of how a man operates and how I should operate as God intended. This series gives an in-depth knowledge of what God expects us to do from the start to finish of been in a relationship and walking in marriage together with your spouse.

I encourage you to get a copy and even sow into the lives of both your friends and family. God bless
on 12 January 2011
This four Part series is the one! It is exactly as I described Eye Opening. When I got the Cd's I did not know what to make of them, but when I played it and started listening to what it had to say I was blown away. It was so insightful and gave practical advice on Marriage, Love and Relationships.

As a young Christian lady growing up in today's society, the view of marriage and the way it is portrayed is skewed these teachings showed me how i was to behave, then made me question my self and my motives in the relationship I am in and also made me realize that there are certain things I have to change in me to be the best I can be when I do get married.

I will recommend this series to everyone, single, engaged and married. I am glad I was privileged enough to hear it , as there aren't enough teachings like this out there for the young Christians today who are taking steps to finding their husbands/ wives or who already on their way to getting married.
on 5 February 2011
At first i was very relunctant to listen to this series on love and marriage because i have attended various seminars on marriage and they all seem to have the same theme. I was pleasantly surprised when I listened to this 4 part series because for the first time in my life i was able to understand God's purpose behind marriage.

This purpose for marriage goes beyond our personal reasons for wanting to get married and it explores,in depth God's intention for marriage. I now know the areas of my life that i need to work on to be that wife God designed/created me to be.

I have recommended the series to my friends and siblings because i feel its a must to listen to this before embarking on any relationship. I have been challenged and blessed by this series and i hope and pray that many youths get to listen to this.
on 11 March 2011
We are in an age where the marriage institution and the family is under siege, and this series on marriage has come at the right time!!!

This four part series is refreshing to listen to, it highlights truths about marriage from the word of God that the world out there and religion are so against. I have not heard these truths ministered from the puplpit in the churches out there.

I wish I had heard this 10 years ago, I would have done a whole lot things differently. It is a must for everyone!! married, engaged to be married or single, it will make you realise what God actually intended for the marriage institution and the family and enable us to live fulfilled lives as he intended.
on 12 October 2011
All I can say is WOW. Vauddie Baucham dissects the topic of marriage into it's core components and articulates what it means for all the parties involved i.e. husband, wife and...God. Marriage as it was intended, is a lifelong journey. It's not a season, neither is it a 'mood swing'. It is eternal and so should be treated as such. As with most things (if not all), the only way to know how something works in detail is to go back to the Creator. The 4 cds are a must have for any married couples and is definitely a pre-requisite for all imminent engagements/weddings/marriages.
on 10 November 2010
This Audio series is Absolutely Amazing, at first i thought- 'a love & Marriage preaching for singles?... Really???'. But it is- it's a 'must hear' for both single people and people in relationships.

Lets really know what God says about the whole issue- Love and Marriage, through down to earth, honest and most importantly scriptural teaching that we definitely give you food for thought.

Enjoy :)
on 23 November 2010
I could not stopping listen once I started. One of the best Series on marriage I had the chance to listen to.
The good thing is for everyone whether you are single, engaged or married.

I pray everyone get chance to listen to the series before you take the bstep into marriage.
on 24 June 2013
I was given this as a gift and now recommend it to all my friends. It gives a refreshing insight into what it takes to get married and challenged my view of what love is about and the fact that it takes much more than love to stay married. It highlights some great issues for discussions which tend to be taken for granted and could become 'deal breakers' in the future. Highly recommend for everyone.
on 14 June 2013
This is true Biblical deep teaching.
Very practical and simple if you're serious about doing things God's way.
A rich blessing to me