5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all-round CD with something for everyone
At last an updated CBeebies album! My children have about worn out the previous album and I think this one will go the same way. A really good mix of songs, with more up to date titles.

Published on 9 Dec 2010 by Ms M

2.0 out of 5 stars Caution - irritatingly slowed down tracks
Published on 30 Dec 2010 by K Grime

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all-round CD with something for everyone, 9 Dec 2010
Ms M (Leicestershire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CBeebies: Song Time (Audio CD)

A few 'classics' still remain like Little Robots, Bob the Builder and so on, but newer show title tracks like Gigglebiz, I can cook, Kerwhizz and Zingzilla's are now included. There is something for every child, from the very little (my youngest is 10 months and loves In The Night Garden; some tracks of which appear on here) to the older (my eldest is almost 4 and loves Zingzilla's and I can cook).

I wish it had the tracks from shows like "Everything's Rosie", "Come Outside" and "Octonauts", but that is me just nit-picking!

My girls love listening to this, and it is always on whether we are in the house or the car. A great all-round CD with something for every child to be entertained by.

2.0 out of 5 stars Caution - irritatingly slowed down tracks, 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: CBeebies: Song Time (Audio CD)
I bought this cd having been previously very satisfied with the last Cbeebies album. Unfortunately, I didn't read the reviews about the slowing down of the tracks and I have to say that about a quarter of the tracks have been tampered with. I personally find it highly irritating but my 4 and 2 year old have not complained so far! The previous yellow Cbeebies cd is vastly superior although a number of the shows are no longer broadcast.

2.0 out of 5 stars Some songs are slowed down, dissapointing, 17 Dec 2010
This review is from: CBeebies: Song Time (Audio CD)
What would have been a great compilation is seriously let down by the fact that lots of tracks for some reason are far slower than they should be !.

For example Guess With Jess and the Numberjacks, they sound very wierd.

I'd suggest listening to a sample of the MP3's here on the Amazon website before you buy this CD !.

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish!!, 5 Feb 2011
This review is from: CBeebies: Song Time (Audio CD)
If you are expecting all songs to sound like the actual theme tunes then don't buy this cd.I think the makers must presume children are stupid and don't notice the difference.
The songs are sung by other people, are run too slow and are of poor quality.
only a few of the songs actually sound like the original

5.0 out of 5 stars cbeebies song time cd, 6 Dec 2010
This review is from: CBeebies: Song Time (Audio CD)
i bought this cd for my 2year old son as he loves all of the cbeebies programmes and sings along to them. i got this for him to sing along even when the programmes are finished. i was really happy with the price and it only took a few days to be delivered so i knew i would have it in time for christmas. i would recommend it to any one buying for a child between 1-6. theyll enjoy singing along and so will you because the songs are so catchy. the packaging was well wrapped so the cd wouldnt get damaged and it ws in excellent condition when it arrived. im a very happy customer. thanx amazon!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Song Time = Again please Mummy!, 21 July 2011
P. D. Jones "streaksofgrey" (Gruffalo woods) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CBeebies: Song Time (Audio CD)
My 3 year old son absolutely loves this collection (2 CDs). He asks for it morning, noon & night, never tiring of singing along to the tracks & dancing around to the various theme tunes. There is a great mixture of songs on the 2 CDs, his only initial disappointment was the lack of Octonauts (I had to try & explain to him that Octonauts didn't exist when the CD was made!).

The cost of the collection is fair I think, as there are 50 tracks on the 2 CDs, which works out at 20p per song. Divide that by the number of times your little one(s) is/are going to listen to the songs, & you'll find yourself thinking it's a bargain!

I know some reviewers have mentioned the slowing down of some tracks, but it isn't that noticeable, & surely the most important listeners are the child(ren) you purchase it for? If they are enjoying it, the slightly altered tempo shouldn't matter, should it???

Warning: These tracks are alarmingly catchy. I find myself humming the likes of "Guess with Jess" on a regular basis (including at my office), with my husband's preferred track being Postman Pat's "Special Delivery Service". Still, if it continues to entertain our son in such a way, it's a small price to pay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: CBeebies: Song Time (Audio CD)
Brilliant cd ..double cd with lot and lots of brilliant tunes and songs .. Always on in the car and even used at party times

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: CBeebies: Song Time (Audio CD)
There is not a lot you can say about this item except it does what its suppose to do (i.e. it keeps the children entertained and drives me mad) fast delivery.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as expected, 21 May 2013
This review is from: CBeebies: Song Time (Audio CD)
Not as good as expected, lots of the songs are at a different pace to the ones on cbeebies which is very annoying although my kids don't seem to mind too much. Would be better to just record them off the tv!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cbeebies Songtime CD, 10 April 2013
This review is from: CBeebies: Song Time (Audio CD)
Excellent cd has all the best tv themes for all Cbeebies fans to enjoy. I would definitely recommend this buy to all parents with young children. The grown ups quite like it too.

CBeebies: Song Time
CBeebies: Song Time by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2010)