4.0 out of 5 stars ellie
Compleatley satisfied with product and delivery all fab, I did not expect the beens to already be in the inner net ,So made very easy to put into outer case.ie; Bean Bag Yes can recomend plus plus
Published on 7 Feb. 2012 by elaine

2.0 out of 5 stars Initially happy but then disappointed!
Initially was very happy - good price, delivery quick and refilled two bean bags. However after three weeks of use over Christmas the bean bags have yet again a lot of their plumpness. The previous beans we had in the bags lasted nearly 2-3 years before they did this. Therefore disappointed with this product - I obviously understand this does happen over time and with...
Published 6 months ago by TNM

4.0 out of 5 stars ellie, 7 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Hallways Bean Bag Refill 6 Cubic Feet Of Polystyrene Beans Hallways ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Bean Bag Refill, 2 Nov. 2011
Ordered the 6 cubic feet of polystyrene beans. Very quick delivery. Loads of beans- enough to fill 6 large cushions . Very happy with product and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 19 Mar. 2012
Very pleased with product, and came in a"bag" which secured them all, and in fact was ideal for my intended use

5.0 out of 5 stars beanbag refill, 10 May 2014
arrived on time packaged really well. i have ordered these before but from another supplier but they didnt come in a net bag like these do which made filling the beanbag easier

4.0 out of 5 stars great balls, 2 Jan. 2012
01273cookie (brighton ,east sussex) - See all my reviews
brought this to pack out some gifts did the job should have got the larger size balls otherwise perfect and am very pleased with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Hallwyas Bean Bag, 27 May 2014
Excellent. Very light and easy to use anywhere in the house. Used for underfloor insulation and they go a long way

4.0 out of 5 stars bean bag filling, 9 Jan. 2012
ordered this & received in a couple of days used it to fill my large bean bag/bed now its even more solider to lay on & play the PS3 good product delivered fast & reasonable cost
cheers
Martyn

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent very quick to delivery and exactly what it says on the bag, 13 April 2014
will be using this product again and will buy from hallways again. Thank you very much. Made an absolute mess all over my floor but that's more to do with little helpers than the product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed to bring an old beanbag back to life!, 8 April 2014
Amazon Fanatic! "E" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Perfect buy! I found a beanbag in my loft that had been there about 10 years. I had totally forgotten about it but while redecorating and making a trip to the loft, I spotted it. It was just the right shade of cream to go in my newly decorated lounge, and as I was looking to buy a new beanbag this was perfect. The beanbag is a faux-fur one from Next and expensive at the time, so I was definitely happy with my find. However, it had a serious lack of beans - probably why I chucked it up in the loft all them years ago. I threw it in the washing machine and added lots of Lenor - it smells lovely now.

I bought this bag of beans but what a job filling the beanbag cover. This beanbag cover - unlike a lot these days - had no inner bag, so how did I get them in?? I even looked on Youtube to find out (yep I did) and no use there. Anyway I had to just bite the bullet and tip them out all over my bedroom floor :/ It was like a snowy Christmas! It took my son and I about an hour with him holding the beanbag open, while I scooped the beans up with a jug and tipped them in. No sleep lost ;)

I'd say I used all but a carrier bag of the beans (I just hoovered up the rest) so I am glad I purchased the 6 cubic feet bag.

Great price to bring an old beanbag back to life! Happy and very fast delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond expectation, 29 Jan. 2014
Delivered early, beans pre-filled in a sock mesh made refilling so so easy, and even have some spare beans left over for the future. For info, I had a large half empty bean bag.