5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference !
This product is strong and looks like it will be very durable as well. It has blown inside out once already but returns to shape with no damage. This is the difference between buying a cheapie and buying a quality product - and the price difference is very small !! I am very pleased with this umbrella.
Published on 8 July 2012 by Mrs. Christine M. Chase

First of all the Amazon seller (Adorabilia) I bought this from was excellent and got it to me quicker than Amazon usually do, so full marks to them.

Published on 14 Jun. 2012 by AzyUK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great but if it keeps me dry I can live with the irritations, 14 Jun. 2012

I wanted a smaller umbrella and this was relatively cheap so I suppose I wasn't expecting too much but the quality of some parts seem very cheap. The coating on the handle has already started to rub off on the first day and the button you use to put it up looks really cheap. It might last but if I bought again I'd definably go to a shop so I can see the quality. That said if it keeps me dry and lasts I can live with these irritations.

You get what you pay for, my other umbrella cost £40 last year and is a world away from this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs constant repair, 7 Jan. 2013
I paid a bit more for this because of the name and hoped it would be better than a cheapo brolly.

Wrong.

I've had to repair the brolly four times so far - approximately the number of times I've used it. The stiches come undone and the fabric is released from the spoke (yes, different ones each time) leading to the sewing kit being produced and a repair effected.

The fabric seems to be only vaguely waterproof too, heavy rain produces a fine mist under the brolly as it beats its way through the fabric.

Deluxe?

Would I buy it again?

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference !, 8 July 2012
This review is from: Fulton Fulton Stowaway Deluxe Black Unisex_adult Umbrella (Luggage)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 Dec. 2012
I have found this umbrella to be most unsatisfactory. First impressions were that the handle was small and uncomfortable, and the catch that held it up looked cheap and probably wouldn't last long.

Then after a couple of uses it started jamming when extending the shaft. Then the wind picked up and flipped it inside out. Over and over again. Not much fun.

Now when putting it up it opens inside-out half the time.

I had a different Fulton umbrella before that was amazing, but they discontinued it. This one is no substitute, and so my search continues...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!, 30 April 2012
Im so glad i got this beats my rubbish umbrella from boots which cost the same price!

Very impressed with the product, its strong and holds itself in winds and strong rain!.

worth the price and delivered on the time!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but "could do better"., 6 Dec. 2012
Nothing extraordinary about this unfortunately, but on the other hand it is better than the one I bought and binned in the same day from Marks and Spencer for the same money...

You won't be too disappointed for the money, but if you've taken the time to find a well respected manufacturer and buy online, I expect you wouldn't mind paying a bit more and getting a truly premium, bulletproof product... well this isn't it!

In particular the clasp that holds the umbrella up at the top is very flimsy, and it generally takes me a couple of attempts to get it to stay up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made quality product, 28 Dec. 2012
The canopy is nice and large,
would get the same brand again.....
I am very happy with the build quality

2.0 out of 5 stars Fragile., 5 Dec. 2013
Mr. V. W. May - See all my reviews
I paid a fair amount of money for this umbrella, the price has come down a lot since I purchased it. I used it for the third time, it blew inside out, two of the arms broke. I expect an umbrella to be able to survive being blown inside out as it's not unusual for it to happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good in the wind, 31 Dec. 2012
I bought this item as it was recomended for use in windy place.(I work on what used to be an airfield).
I have used it a number of times and have been impressed so far. I used to buy cheap umbrellas and they all blew inside out and snapped after a few times out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dependable Brolly, 6 Jan. 2013
sturdy little fold away brolly with a good heavy wooden handle, OK its not the automatic i really wanted but for the price it has so far stood up the winter wind and rain, and it was less than 24 hours between ordering and delivery

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›