‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing doll's house and great value, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
This doll's house is absolutely beautiful, it is a great size and the fact that it is open on all sides is a huge plus. the price includes all the furniture for the house & generally doll house furniture is as dear as the house itself so this too was a great bonus. it was simple to put together, is sturdy and swivels - it's the best purchase I've made in ages. I did loads of research before buying this house & it is the cheapest & in my opinion the best on the market by far. it is approx. the third of the price of most other doll houses & is really beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Very easy to assemble. My 9yr old and I assembled it in less than half an hour with ease. It is adorable and I am SO glad I paid a little extra to get a better quality doll house that will last years. My 3yr old will receive this in a few weeks for her birthday and I am struggling to wait till then as I know she is going to be over the moon with it! The construction is amazing and the assembly was a breeze. Would definitely recommend to anyone....

5.0 out of 5 stars wanderful, 16 May 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Wanderful, my 4 year old touther love that. Looks grate, guality is very god. Easy to put on, lots of furniture, very guality looks .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Bought as a gift for my grand daughter. She loves it. It is easily assembled and there is good selection of furniture .

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Very good quality, solid, nice colors and very easy to assemble. Comes with all the furniture. I am happy with its size as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for kids 2+, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Good quality and sturdy, and the little swivel that makes the house turn is a good feature. First toy where my two young daughters are happy to play together - they love it, and keeps them quietly occupied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dollhouse, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Really very satisfied with this amazing dollhouse. Instructions extremely easy to follow to assemble, (I was impressed that even the few screws needed were in the same color to match the wood). It’s very practical, colorful and we do enjoy (all of us) playing with it.
Thank you also for the quick delivery !!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely looking and practical, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Purchased this dollhouse for third of the price, at that price it's an excellent value, especially with all the furniture included, good quality, sturdy and has lovely soft colours. My two girls (aged 6 and 3) can play on the floor from all sides or sometimes we put it up on their low chest of drawers by the wall so its still playable with from three sides but out of the way at the same time. They were very excited to see it under the Christmas tree. We assembled it well before Christmas day (my very handy husband found it easy to assemble) so we don't have to do it on the day. Delivery was fast, parcel well wrapped. Happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for my two little daughters, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
It was a Christmas gift and they enjoyed so much. We have it in our living room and they play a lot. It is easy very easy to assemble and the pieces are very durable. Excellent choice, especially at the price I bought it

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
it's perfect, my baby is crazy with her dollhouse, she loves this toy and is playing all day with the dollhouse

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›