5.0 out of 5 stars lovely looking and practical

Published 6 months ago by Socks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely looking and practical, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Purchased this dollhouse for third of the price, at that price it's an excellent value, especially with all the furniture included, good quality, sturdy and has lovely soft colours. My two girls (aged 6 and 3) can play on the floor from all sides or sometimes we put it up on their low chest of drawers by the wall so its still playable with from three sides but out of the way at the same time. They were very excited to see it under the Christmas tree. We assembled it well before Christmas day (my very handy husband found it easy to assemble) so we don't have to do it on the day. Delivery was fast, parcel well wrapped. Happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing doll's house and great value, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
This doll's house is absolutely beautiful, it is a great size and the fact that it is open on all sides is a huge plus. the price includes all the furniture for the house & generally doll house furniture is as dear as the house itself so this too was a great bonus. it was simple to put together, is sturdy and swivels - it's the best purchase I've made in ages. I did loads of research before buying this house & it is the cheapest & in my opinion the best on the market by far. it is approx. the third of the price of most other doll houses & is really beautiful.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame, 29 Dec. 2014
Socks (Britain) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
The dolls house looks like it's made of fairly solid and colourful wood. However, it was missing a large panel in the (sealed) box and couldn't be put up at all. I tried contacting the company who makes it, but no answer. One disappointed little girl :( it didn't make for the best Christmas for her. If I could have spoken to someone and got a new part I would - but it didn't seem possible.

Due to lack of help and missing part in sealed box, I can't recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dollhouse, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Really very satisfied with this amazing dollhouse. Instructions extremely easy to follow to assemble, (I was impressed that even the few screws needed were in the same color to match the wood). It’s very practical, colorful and we do enjoy (all of us) playing with it.
Thank you also for the quick delivery !!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the qualiaty I was expecting from reading other reviews., 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Having read all the other reviews I was expecting big things from this dolls house. I bought it in the amazon black friday lightening deals sale so got it for £36.99 - had I paid full price I would not have been pleased. Firstly the instructions were missing from the box, luckily for me my husband is a dab hand at assembly so we set to arranging the pieces and then started to put together. Some of the walls despite being slotted in to the correct space (matched up by the wall paper so no error on our part) dont sit properly so there are gaps between some of the rooms, the roof doesnt line up correctly and the balcony section is all uneven. Had we not left it until christmas even to unbox and put together I most certainly would have returned it and bought something else, but with no time to do that we continued and made do. That said, my 3 year old loves it. Im just disappointed with the quality of the item overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dolls house and hours of fun, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
We got this for a snip of the price on an Amazon Black Friday deal. It certainly didn't disappoint. You get a ton of furniture with it and the house is really sturdy. Make sure you have plenty of room in your house for it because its quite large and needs to be stood on a small table. There is a circular platform you can put under the house so it spins around. I find this slips a bit and we have had 2 occasions where my daughter has spun the house around and its actually spun off the table. Our daughter really likes the house and tends to incorporate her other toys when using it. For the price, it's definitely a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing!, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Bought this in the Amazon lightening deals on Black Friday for £39.99, it was an absolute steal for that price. It is definitely worth triple that, the quality is amazing. Absolutely love this dolls house, more than I could ever hope for at that price. Amazing range of furniture and the size is incredible. Room for 4 kids to play with it at the same time comfortably without getting in each others way. I now see it as an investment as its timeless and something I can see my daughter getting use of for the next 5+ years. Best purchase of 2014, highly recommend! Just wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 18 Dec. 2013
Bogdan Haraga (Constanta, Romania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
My daughter just loves this doll house, and we (the parents) love the quality and the accessories. Waiting for arrival of new ordered dolls :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, easy to build, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
Excellent quality, easy to build. I bought this for my little girl as a Christmas present who is 21 months and she absolutely loves it. Furniture pieces that come with it are also excellent quality. Recommend buying kidkraft dolls as they are also very good quality and go with the house very well. Overall would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best gift ever the Santa Claus brought to my daughters, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: KidKraft Pastel Swivel Dollhouse (Toy)
the best gift ever the Santa Claus brought to my daughters! The house is big, and with the option of rotation, so it's good option even if my daughters want to play separated with their appartments. The furnitures were all broken and I had to put some glue almost in every piece, but anyway I will reccomend the product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›