5.0 out of 5 stars Silicone case for Dell Streak, 22 Dec 2010
This review is from: BLACK SOFT SILICONE CASE COVER FOR DELL STREAK + FILM (Electronics)
The image for this item is not exactly very detailed and does not show the products full features well, however after receiving this product it fits PERFECTLY on my Dell, provides protection all around it and leaves space for the camera to not be obstructed.

Buttons are on the casing which fit right on the original buttons on the actual phone so you can still press volume buttons etc.

Fantastic product and is WELL worth the money as it provides protection from falls bumps etc. soft and smooth to the touch and isn't bulky. Excellent protection and is fantastic value

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually fits..., 3 Jun 2011
For the price I was willing to cut it a little slack (pun intended). but it fits nicely. The screen protector is probably good too, but as has happened many times before, I made a complete mess of applying it. Needless to say (then why say it?) it's lying atop my wastebasket.
It hardly increases the size of the Streak (although it won't fit in it's little bag anymore), feels comfortable in the hand too.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but solid feel, 12 Dec 2010
I was hesitant when I saw the price, but now that I have tried it for over a week, I can not imagine my streak without!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell Streak protector, 9 Dec 2011
Good value and excellent service.Not the very best quality but for the price you would notice barely any difference between this and more expensive types.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case cover but where's the film, 8 Nov 2011
I bought this with not the highest expectations. I wasn't let down by the product. I received it very quickly, I ordered on a Friday and it arrived on a Monday. It fits well although it did make my Streak looks a bit bulky but in a positive way. I feel safe knowing that my Streak had some protection now. I would have given it 5 stars if only I received the film! I checked the package again but there is none. I just realise now that there was supposed to be a film when I was drafting this review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell cover, 12 Oct 2011
Purchased this item and it was received within 3 days. Unfortunately the company forgot to send out the film cover. Emailed them, they did not reply to my query however they took the necessary action and it was sent, i received it within the week. The qualtity is fine and well worth the price. Was not charged for packaging and postage. Would recommend to anyone who does not want to pay a silly price for protecting their phone. Would have been 5 star if film had been sent at the same time but thats me being harsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 May 2011
The price is probably too low - this is just excellent - and I'm not from the seller... there are just times when you have to admit that you've had a brilliant product, at a superb price (certainly compared to an extra power lead for example)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good value, 30 April 2011
Has provided good protection for my beloved Dell Streak at a very good price. In addition I got great support and a free screen protector from the supplier when I had trouble putting the original one on. Well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, 17 Feb 2011
Fits my streak perfectly, feels comfortable in the hand and doesn't make the device too big to fit in my pocket.

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent case for an exceptional price, 9 Feb 2011
K HUDSON-LEE (Rotherham, S.Yorks, UK) - See all my reviews
At under 4 this case seriously cannot be faulted. The fit is brilliant, and it's not too chunky - you'd pay that price alone for the screen protector at some high street mobile phone shops.

It gives a good degree of scratch protection and encapsulates the phone very well, although the rubber isn't over thick and perhaps it would only be suitable for protection against short drops.

Definitely recommended.