Colour Name: Black|Style Name: Happy Birthday|Change
Price:£0.61+ £0.99 shipping

on 21 September 2013
This bunting is great. It's good strong plastic, seems longer than the 3.6m quoted, but then again I think in 'old money' feet & inches, so that's er....11ft 7ins, give or take a farthing. Anyway, this bunting is just the job for what I need. P.S. It arrived with a few creases in it, not the sellers fault just how it's packaged, all I did was run a hair dryer over it for a couple of minutes, et voilà, perfectly flat bunting. I know it sounds weird, but try it, it works great on any creased plastic material.
on 8 May 2012
Black banners are not toys, amend your category Amazon.

I used these on Sat 5/5/12, we decorated around the buffet table and the guests tables with them and it looked really trendy and as everything else was black and silver the hall look fab. These banners can be used for all sorts of decoration and not for just drapping around walls. Plus another speedy delivery from Amazon.
on 26 April 2013
Banner was very long so we cut it and it covered two walls which was great, made the room look lovely
on 13 October 2012
I have received 2 x deliveries for these banners.
The first delivery I could not believe my eyes when I opened it. Whoever packed it into the envelope had FOLDED it in half!!!!???
Therefore I had to flatten it between heavy books before I could use it.
That is what you call not thinking.
However the second delivery was obviously packed by someone who thought about it, because it arrived in perfect order.

The quality is very good and it was perfect for what I wanted.

Merchandise 10 out of 10.

on 27 July 2013
Banner is fine but was crumpled in the packet; these creases didn't drop out when it was hung up. Sent quickly by Unique.
on 20 October 2013
Great high quality product, long enough in length to go up the stairs and beyond. Striking black and silver contrast.
on 28 July 2013
The Banner is good quality and hangs well, My only gripe is the way it was packed as it was folded into an envelope! Luckily I had ordered it 2 weeks before I needed it! so I placed it under a heavy book to flatten it out!
on 2 August 2013
Good quality product at a very reasonable price. We draped our 2 banners around a gazebo on what turned out to be quite a windy day & they certainly stood up to the challenge! Would highly recommend.
on 22 March 2013
Ive got to give this 10 out of 10. It really set the room off lovely & the service was brilliant, I know who I will be purchasing from if I ever have another party, Thankyou for the speedy service
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 January 2014
This bunting was good value given the length of the product. It even looked almost stylish in our black and white kitchen. It was thin but the main thing was it did not easily disintegrate as can some bunting designed for short-term use and was easy to put up with blu-tack. The reverse of the bunting is silvered / hologram style so may not be what you want if you need the age to be seen from both sides through a window perhaps? Easy to find similar items on Amazon by way of balloons, confetti, candles for the cake and so on if you're after a uniform theme.