5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 5 Nov. 2011
This review is from: B + W 72 mm F-PRO Mount 110 Single Coated +10 Stop Neutral Density Filter (Electronics)
Just got this filter during the week and have used it several times already with my Canon 7D with great success. Absolutely delighted with the filter and the results. Quick delivery and well packaged. No complaints at all, would recommend for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome 10-stop filter, 7 Jun. 2012
I was told one can't go wrong with B+W, and that was right!

For the 10-stop, I thought I would spend a little more and go for B+W - correct decision!

Great filter, heavy and solid feel. I can see a clear difference compared to my Hoya - did not notice a tinge of any colour and I was able to get good 80-second to 320-second exposures on my 7D.

The screw in filter is also reliable.

Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality product, 13 Nov. 2012
A. Watson (Glasgow, Lanarkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'd have given it 4.5 stars if I knew how.

It is obvious as soon as you get it that it is a high quality product well packaged and made using very good materials. I have also found, in terms of composition, that my Canon 60D when using the live-view screen can "see through it". This is a great boon to composition as it saves you having to remove and re-attach it every time you recompose.

Overall I am greatly impressed. The only negative is that in terms of colour my images have a bit of a rose hue to them which is easily corrected (if you shoot in raw) or which does not matter if your image is to be mono. If it hadn't been for that I'd have given it 5 stars without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Tamron 17-50 f2.8, 30 Jan. 2014
I bought this actually thinking it stopped out more light than it really does. I thought this was the equivalent to an ND 3.9 it isn't it will stop out 10 f stops of light. It obviously as all ND's do allows you to take long exposure during the day while keeping the natural colour and clear sharpness of your image in tact. I have to also mention the packaging and tub it comes in is very easy to access and feels sturdy while offering support for the filter while being carried around better holder in fact than the Hoya filters I would say. Looking for a 10 stopper this will do the trick one down fall...it took weeks upon weeks to come missed it for a holiday I had actually purchased it for but the delivery doesn't affect the product itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderfull, 7 Jan. 2013
C. ROPER (guildford, UK) - See all my reviews
I have wanted a 10 stop filter for ages and on reading the reviews B+W came out on top, the build quality on this is superb as is the optical quality. casts a few quid more than some but well worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 7 Feb. 2013
This does exactly what it's supposed to do and the resulting images are stunning. I would recommend this Lens for amateur photographers as well as professional photographers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
Another great quality filter from B+W!